Chapter 34

"hyung you don't look good" Basen was worried. The others around him didn't say anything but they were thinking the same thing.

Toonka was strangely silent as he looked at the redhead.

Amiru looked at Cale's soaked state before making a decision.

"the best would be to go back, you need to rest and dry off. I don't think it's good for you to stay here in this state."

"...I don't think I can do it right away"

The people next to Cale heard these whispers.

"hyung, I'll help you"

"I can do it too"

Paston and Basen offered. Cale excepted but reluctantly.

They both approached him and helped him up from the ground. They could hear him moaning in pain.

"just two minutes..."

They waited for Cale to confirm that they could go. Before you start walking.

Amiru told Toonka to follow them too, she hadn't forgotten the incident that happened.

Once they reached Cale and Basen's residence, they were greeted by a herd of children before they saw Cale's condition and left to call Beacrox.

He quickly came over after hearing the kids talking about Cale. He was worried about his young master, his father had told him to watch over him before he left.

"young master, what happened?" » Given the state of his clothing, he looked as if he had witnessed a battle.

"I'll explain later." Can you help him? he needs new clothes and to rest. » Basen spoke instead of hold, he could see he was tired.

Beacrox took over from Basen and Paston to take care of him and take him to his room.

"Can we put all this off until tomorrow while he rests? » Basen asked everyone. Of course they agreed. Toonka silently returned to the room given to him by Amiru in his residence. Amiru said she won't take any action without consulting Cale. But he was forced to stay in his room in the meantime, to make sure he didn't cause another problem.

Before leaving Amiru did not forget to warn the two strangers not to cause any further problems either, they seemed to be guests of the young masters Cale and Basen. So she didn't say anything more, she trusted them

After everyone left, only the whales and Basen remained.

"Are you sure he's going to be okay?" » Paston was worried about the man who helped him.

"Yes, it's not the first time. He just needs some rest. Come back tomorrow or I can offer you a room here. I'm sure this won't bother anyone. »

Both refused, they didn't want to bother anymore. After they left, Basen returned to Cale's room. He could see his brother sleeping in his bed with the two kittens and the dragon.

Beacrox had waited for Basen to return before leaving the room.

"I helped him change, he fell asleep as soon as he got into bed. I heard he sneezed several times. Given the state of his clothes, we should be careful that he does not catch a fever. Let me know if anything else happens"

With that he left, he had to go prepare lunch for everyone, he wasn't sure if Cale would join them.

Well as said the redhead just slept, they still woke him up later so he could take his medicine quickly with something simple. He fell asleep straight away afterwards. The redhead's companions were a little annoyed that he hadn't eaten anything, they will give him a bigger breakfast the next day.