Chapter 42

They did not wait long to go into the forest of darkness, those who did not have the power to pass over the wall. They were helped by the little dragon while the others simply used their power.

Once on the other side, they were able to observe the forest which seemed very vast.

"Do you already know where we need to go?" Witira asked, given the size of the forest if they should search randomly. It would certainly take years and they weren't going to have time to wait.

At these words everyone looked at Cale expectantly.

"Sure, follow me." The kittens came into his arms and the dragon on his shoulder while his brother stayed next to him. The others stayed behind them but never too far, they were mainly there to protect the two brothers.

"Be careful of plants and insects almost everything is dangerous or poisonous here. » Everyone nodded. And they kept moving.

"Can you give more details on where we are going? Maybe I could find a faster way. » Choi Han suggested, he spent most of his life here. He could definitely help, he knew the forest better than anyone.

"The swamp of the border of the inner and outer regions. "

" The regions ? " It was Cage who asked, she only knew the forest as a forbidden place.

"Yes, the place is divided into outer and inner regions. " Cale didn't explain but she nodded.

"Hyung, how do you know all this? You've never been here, have you. "

Basen found Cale's knowledge strange; no one should have so much information about this forest.

"No, I've never been here. "

He was reassured but Cale did not fully answer his question.

"We should run into some monsters." Cale said it to change the conversation.

Choi han walked past him, he could actually sense monsters not far from them but they remained far away. They must feel that their group is strong enough for them not to come.

"I sense a strange and... dark mana..." The dragon said it out loud for everyone.

"Is it threatening?" Cale asked, he hadn't heard anything about a monster with powerful mana or anything like that.

"I don't think so..." He looked at the dragon on his shoulder who seemed uncertain.

"Rosalyn? "

"I can smell something too but I don't know what it is. " Everyone was on guard after his confirmation.

They were surprisingly able to move through the forest well, they were not disturbed by any monsters. Even the monsters present know that they are nothing compared to the people who traveled here.

The closer they got to the swamp in question, the more the two people with mana could feel the strange mana getting closer.

Even Cage eventually did it, the smell of death was getting closer too.

As they were about to enter the swamp area Cale handed them all a mask telling them that the surroundings were toxic.

"We are finally here. "

In front of them was a giant swamp.

"I know, it's the mana of a dragon but dead! And I also sense something similar to your powers. "

Eyes fell on the dragon then on Cale.

" What ? "

"You planned to regain this power like the others, didn't you? " Basen looked at his brother angrily.

"No, I didn't even know there was one here. "

The eyes did not move away from him, no one believed him.

"I don't think you should take it back, this forest is dangerous." Passing out here is definitely not a good idea. » Choi han told him. Of course everyone was of the same opinion.

"*sigh* We'll take care of that already, then we'll see. "

"How are you going to do it?" Cage asked, if it was the young master it would surely be interesting.

"I have magic bombs and a dragon. When do you think ? "

Stars in Cage's eyes and the black dragon appeared.

"Don't worry, no one will get hurt after all, I trust him." Cale reassured his brother and the people who looked at him with fear. Only the dragon seemed to appreciate these words.

"Paston, can you get some water from the swamp? " Cale handed him a bottle, the whale did it immediately.

" Good now. " He took out the magic bombs to give them to the child.

" Have fun. "

"Thank you, human. Walk away now. "

Cale followed the others, moving away from the shields that appeared around the group before the black dragon used his mana. And a giant swamp suddenly disappeared from the forest of darkness. The sound of the explosion reached as far as the Henituse estate.