Chapter 22

That night two reports were given to them as they returned from the feast. Choi han and the dragon had finally found the location of the bombs in the square, they found four of them. Cale told them not to touch anything and to continue checking. it's better to be careful. Basen could only agree with him. They were going to be in the middle of chaos so we might as well make sure the danger was reduced.

They then fell asleep while the others worked.

Cale was able to hear some news as soon as he woke up.

Billos was going to arrive at the capital today. They were going to head immediately to the inn where they were going to meet Billos. Basen planned to follow him like glue.

This was the place where the 10 wolf children lived. Of course, On, Hong, and Lock were with Cale and Basen as they headed towards the inn. Meeting her was a good experience even with 10 energetic children, they were able to talk to Billos and meet Odeux, Billos' uncle.

Of course, Cale and Basen didn't stay long, they returned to the residence to prepare for the next day. They needed to start moving in the middle of the night, which made Cale want to fall asleep early in the evening. His family of course agreed with him. Unfortunately, he was unable to do so.

"Ron?"

Ron bowed to Cale and greeted him.

"Young master, this Ron would like to make a request if possible."

"A request?" Ron was hesitant to leave but he had to, the smell of the people who had taken his family from him was starting to get stronger. He was afraid that they would come for him or that they would endanger his already weak young master. He had to go kill them before they came.

Lost in thought Ron finally raised his head and began to speak.

"Please take care of my son."

"Son? You mean Beacrox?"

"Yes."

"For what ?"

Cale could see the kind smile disappear from Ron's face. It was the first time Cale saw Ron wear a rude expression on his face. Ron started speaking with the assassin's expression on his face.

"I have to go fox hunting."

Even though he was old, Ron was still an assassin. Ron stared at her expression again and began to speak. His expression was stoic, only the corners of his lips were slightly raised.

"Our young master knows that I am someone who kills people, right?"

Cale could feel the buzz of alcohol disappear instantly. He had chills again.

Cale hid the cold feeling and the trembling and asked.

"SO ?"

Ron was about to return the kindly smile to his face after hearing his little puppy young master speak in his usual annoying and rude tone, but he suppressed it and began to speak.

"Then I'm going to kill people."

"Leave your son behind?"

"Yes sir."

"Is the fox a person?"

Cale knew how the assassin Ron smiled. It was a very slight smile, with just the corners of his lips slightly raised. It was the one that made the person looking at Ron think that it would be better if he didn't smile at all. Ron replied quite pleased.

"That's right. I have to go kill a bunch of foxes."

But his voice was cold.

"Tear them into pieces."