Chapter 5

"What-"

He spoke out loud surprised by the situation before looking at who was on him.

"Obviously he's the protagonist..."

He cursed his non-existent luck again.

He was found on the ground under the impact Ron quickly helped him up before checking if he was okay... and he started to bleed from the nose... which was not surprising given Choi han's strength han against his weak body.

"Young master, you a bloody nose!" Ron seemed worried, he didn't even care about Choi Han, he just took him away from Cale. And helped him get up.

He quickly had her head tilted back with a tissue under her nose to stop the bleeding.

"Are you feeling well, young master?"

"Of course it's just a nosebleed, it's not important."

Ron frowned at that.

"Young master with your illness I don't think it's good."

He remained silent at Ron's words it was true after all.

"Young master you must return to the county immediately, the blood still does not stop..."

Cale didn't argue and followed him. Ron wasn't holding his arm now for fear he might pass out again.

But before leaving he returned to Choi han.

"You don't think I forgot, you come with us."

Ron was sure that Choi han was a stranger from this town and seemed to be entered by climbing the wall, he had to report it to the count but the most important thing is to immediately treat his young master.

Choi han obediently followed them to the county watching them both the butler seemed strong while the redhead was very weak so weak that he needed help to walk after a simple nosebleed.

Once arriving at the county Ron left Choi Han with the guards to watch over him while he took his young master back to his room while calling the doctor.

Once he saw that the redhead was being taken care of, he went to join Choi Han again to chat with him. He was intrigued, there was a disturbing smell on him.

Although they ended up fighting in the end wanted to test each other's abilities...

Deruth heard the whole story and was worried about his son at first. And furious that a stranger hurt him. He quickly went to his son's bedside.

"Cale, are you okay? I'm going to punish this guy, how dare he break into our territory and hurt my son?!"

"Father I'm fine and he didn't do it on purpose, it's not his fault..."

Deruth didn't necessarily agree with his son, he was still a stranger in their territory but since his son defends him he will let it go. He still asked the doctor for confirmation.

"Yes he is fine but he has to stay in bed even if the bleeding was not significant for his condition, it is quite worrying."

"Sigh okay I will." Cale finally gave in.

He fell asleep, the count and then left to take care of invited this.

Choi Han told him his story, the count promised to help him but pointed out that it is because of his son that he is not yet outside their territory.

Choi Han obviously thanks him by asking if he could do something for Cale in return.

The Count thought about what he could do by asking him if he was good at anything.

"I'm very good at swordsmanship."

"I will have my knights check this and if it is conclusive I can assign you as his personal guard. You know he is seriously ill, yesterday you injured him and it was dangerous for his life."

Although the count exaggerated a bit but he really meant it.

"I'm sorry it was really a mistake..." Choi han lowered his head.

"Yes I know my son told me but I wish someone could watch over him, he is weak and now that he is sick..."

"Of course, I want to pay it back!"

On this the count requested an evaluation with the knights. Obviously it was conclusive, he hired the next day as a personal guard.

He was waiting for Cale the next day outside his door, surprising the young master.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was hired to be your guard Cale-nim!"

"Cale-nim?"

He was still shocked and confused when Ron rang at that moment.

"It's a decision of the count young master."

Ron was also reluctant to Choi Han's presence although he didn't say anything out loud.

Cale can only accept this, even if these plans are going to be complicated with him now. But he already knew how to get rid of Ron but not Choi han.

"Ron can you go get me this list dear Billo."

He was a little curious after receiving the letter as to what it might contain but as a butler he was not allowed to open it, so he immediately left.

Cale prepared to pursue his plans, concerning the old power even though he did not know how to ensure that no one was with him.