Chapter 33

Basen normally would have said something to his idiot brother but he was too scared to do so. As Cale now faced another problem, his heart pounding at the killing intent of the whale in front of him, the ancient aura powers tried to activate to defend him. This was bad news for him, but it didn't seem to get any better as the Whale's gaze was filled with both murderous intent and observation, a mixture of instinct and rationality. A slight pain began to appear, he unconsciously put a hand over his heart. As the little dragon noticed, an angry voice appeared in Basen and Cale's minds.

- This stupid Whale must be crazy!

At the same time, a strong power began to cause vibrations in the air. The Whale's eyes, which had been fixed on Cale and Basen, turned towards the source of the vibration.

-How dare you look at my weak human like that! You are hurting him!

At these words Basen turned his head towards Cale, his brother didn't seem well. He wanted to help her but he couldn't do anything in this atmosphere. At the same time, the little dragon became more and more angry, the mana in the air began to fluctuate, and the water began to become wild. However, the humpback whale did not move at all. Instead, this whale raised its tail and crashed into the water. The water was boiling rapidly.

Cale tried to calm his heart, the longer the time lasted the more the ancient powers tried to activate. He was having trouble pushing them away in addition to the increasing pain. To the aura, the shield is added trying to do the same.

Cale turned his head towards the void where mana was accumulating and prepared to speak. However, another voice began to speak first.

"I'm not trying to fight with you."

It was a voice as beautiful as the sirens of Greek mythology. Cale turned his head and saw the humpback whale completely revealing its head out of the water.

"Wow."

A gasp left Basen's mouth. It was very big and scary. He felt like the Whale's head could easily kill him with a light blow. Only Cale didn't show any reaction, he was too distracted.

- Why are you raising your stupid head? Are you telling me that everything you've done so far hasn't been about beating yourself? Little whale!

Cale let out a sigh at the Black Dragon's words before reaching out for the mana. An angry four-year-old could be very dangerous.

The mana, which seemed ready to destroy anything and everything, gave way to Cale's hand. The Whale seemed shocked by this development.

Cale's hand finally reached something round. It was the dragon's head. Cale just stoically patted it a few times.

" Do not get mad. You will be hurt. »

The mana began to disappear quickly. Cale and Basen then heard a soft voice.

- I won't be hurt. I am strong.

" I know I know. But you still have to be careful. »

It was difficult to calm a four-year-old child. However, the Black Dragon seemed to have understood what Cale was trying to say.

- It is you who should be careful, weak human.

The mana is completely gone. Cale turned away and looked towards the Whale once the mana was gone. The Whale slowly lowered its big head towards Cale. Basen flinched next to him at the size of his head, but managed to stay still. It was because the murderous intent had disappeared from the Whale's gaze. Cale could finally sigh with relief, the old powers were finally calming down. The pain was starting to disappear.