Chapitre 28

Cale originally didn't plan to destroy the hot tub. He planned to deal with it using the Indestructible Shield and Heart Vitality. But then he couldn't use the people next to him as much.

Cale stuffed the Black Dragon, On and Hong with a ton of food before sending these beasts aged on average 7 years after the meal he returned to his room in his bed under the watchful eyes of everyone. He must have greeted his first guest like that.

"I don't know what you stole, but you did something great."

It was Billos.

"I guess I'm a little famous these days."

Billos shook his head towards Cale, the young master still seemed a little unwell. When you are so pale and welcome an incidenter in his conditions, it was certain.

"You are indeed famous, Young Master Cale"

He replied before then handing Cale a magic box.

"Here are the items you requested. Thank you for returning the items from last time. »

Cale had returned the other items to Billos through Basen. Cale stroked this new box of items while looking at Billos.

Cale had already decided how to use the first of two opportunities to use the golden plate.

He decided to save time.

Cale decided to buy time for the moment when the Knights of the North, a dangerous existence not only to the Kingdom of Roan but also to the Kingdom of Breck and the other northern central kingdoms, began heading south .

To be more precise, besides the Knights of the North, there was also the Empire in the center of the Western Continent, the Mage Slayer, and the Queen of the Southern Jungle. Cale decided to buy time to get away from everyone. It would be one thing if he was alone, but now there were others to take care of.

"Billos. »

"Do you also sell properties?

"I don't know, but I know what's been going on lately."

Billos was truly a merchant. He received information very quickly.

"The Western Continent is about to explode, and it's the perfect time for traders like me to make money. »

"Traders will run to anything that will bring them profit. »

Billos liked Cale, who understood merchants very well. He also appreciated that Cale didn't beat around the bush and got straight to the point.

"The Whipper Kingdom will soon become a disaster. I'm sure you're already expecting that? »

He could hear a shocked noise next to him but he didn't pay attention to it, he will explain to her sooner or later.

Billos nodded. Non-mages and mages could no longer coexist in the Whipper Kingdom.

"That's why I'm trying to find what I can use to make money in this chaos. Young Master Cale, what do you think will be the most profitable investment there? »

Cale answered Billos' question easily.

"People."

The mages will lose the civil war and the Magic Tower will be destroyed. So what would happen to the remaining mages? Not all mages were going to die at the end of the civil war.

The Whipper Kingdom was the largest storehouse of magical devices in the Western Continent. Many mages have stayed away from power and politics, but there will be nowhere left for these types of mages in the Whipper Kingdom after the Civil War.