Chapter 11

When the carriage arrived at the hostel, Cale was asked to wait until everything was ready so he could then go straight to his room.

When Hans had finished organizing everything Cale was able to go up to his room, everyone bothered him to rest immediately. Cale had to tell them almost a hundred times that he was fine for them to leave him alone even though they were still hovering around him to check on him.

Once he had peace in his room for a few minutes, he asked Ron to bring him the items he had requested in Billos. Even if the butler was curious as to why he was asking for them, he said nothing, he hoped that Cale would tell him.

But once he handed it over he simply sent it back, Ron thought Cale's behavior was suspicious. He needs to watch him more carefully.

Cale pushed aside the kittens that were coming towards him and opened the box. The method for opening a box with a magic lock was simple. Cale's fingerprint. It was the only key that could open this particular box. Cale placed his index finger in the center of the magic seal.

The box made a small noise before opening.

Inside the box were the items Cale had prepared over the four days before he left for the capital.

"I'm really curious what it is."

"Really curious."

Cale ignored the two pairs of golden pupils staring at him and responded vaguely.

"Things that will help save a poor soul, screw up some assholes, and keep me from getting hurt."

On and Hong looked at it curiously, but Cale just fondled the items inside the box with satisfaction.

Cale grabbed one of the items from the box. It was a round, black orb with many symbols engraved on it. The ginger kitten Hong put his paws on Cale's knee to ask him.

"Really curious about this."

"A mana disruption tool. That's worth almost a billion gallons."

Gasp. On and Hong let out a scream.

"It cost 20 million gallons just to rent it. "

Hong slowly lowered the paws that were on Cale's knee, before walking towards the corner of the bed with his sister On. They tried to keep as much distance as possible from the black orb.

Cale reviewed the note that came with the articles, it detailed their functioning.
Billos had found exactly the items Cale was looking for. He was a good merchant, he even allowed them to be rented under his name on the condition that they returned them intact to the capital.

Cale smiled in satisfaction before throwing that black orb, smaller than the size of a child's fist, towards the kittens crouching in the corner.

One of them was panting, while the other meowed and avoided the black orb, but in the end, they had to sit quietly in front of Cale with the black orb in front of their eyes.

"You know how to read a map, right? "

His tail tapped the ground in response.

"Of course. At one point, we were potential successors to the Fog Cat tribe."

"Right. My sister is right."

Cale took another important item out of the box, a map. It wasn't very detailed, just general landmarks around Henituse territory. Most merchants entering and leaving Henituse territory used this card.

"We are in this village right now."

Cale pointed to the mountain to the right of the village.

"You see this mountain?"

"I see him."

"Very easy to see."

"If you go towards this mountain, you will see a villa in the distance. Behind this is a cave.

There were no mages around the Black Dragon at the moment. The people of the Magic Tower respected Dragons as the greatest magical race and did not want humans to torture and domesticate a dragon. They considered it a great shame for magic.

The people around the cave and the villa were knights and soldiers that the Marquis trusted, as well as those who did the dirty work for them.

"Don't go near there at all. You can't get caught.

Cale had heard about the situation of these two children. That was why he was confident they could do it, but he still wanted to give them a warning. It would be a shame if their curiosity led them to tour the cave.

"There's something tortured in there. We are going to save him, so you have to be careful.

"Something?"

"Yes. He's even younger than you, Hong."

"...Even younger than me?"

"Yes. 4 years."

Of course, this 4 year old was strong enough to send On or Hong flying once the mana restriction chains were removed.

"We're going to save him?"

On and Hong's eyes lit up as they pressed the bed with their paws.

"Save? Of course. Keep it simplement in your cat form and go enter this orb into the mountain without getting caught."

There should be virtually no chance of getting caught in their cat form. Cale put the black orb in a small pouch, before putting it on On's neck like a necklace.

"Where should we enter it?"

"Anywhere on the mountain."

"Really, anywhere?"

"Yes."

The siblings looked at each other before nodding.

"Easy."

"We even managed to outrun the elders of our Cat Tribe to escape."

Cale agreed with them.

"This should be easy for both of you. You have enough skills for this. I wouldn't ask someone useless to do something like that in the first place."

The two kits looked at Cale again with their golden pupils. These brothers and sisters, who were almost killed by their own tribe because they had no abilities, even though they never had the chance to learn, were starting to become emos. Their queues moved and they wrinkled their noses to hold back tears.

Cale understood what these two were thinking and continued sternly.

"I will give you as much beef as you want once you return successfully."

The two siblings immediately jumped out of the window and stealthily headed towards the mountain.

Naturally, the siblings did what Cale expected and earned their reward. They were able to have a beef steak. After a well-deserved meal. Cale went to bed, he still had a lot to do tomorrow.

The next day, Cale drank the lemonade he was now accustomed to drinking. He asked to speak to Choi Han to now make plan to save the dragon. Of course Choi Han immediately agreed to help him. Although his request at the end did more damage to the swordsman and the children than all the conversations they had.

"Go tell Ron to prepare some alcohol upstairs."

Choi han looked at him strangely like kittens. He then went looking for Ron but not as he thought... Choi han returned with Ron and his brother Basen... but without his alcohol.