Chapter 10

He could see that everyone seemed to be motivating around him, the knights and Choi han left to train.

"Choi han is really amazing to be able to motivate everyone like that."

Cale thought about the situation as they entered the village.

"I don't have much time left for the dragon."

They were now in the territory of a viscount which was right next to Henituse's territory. A villa belonging to the Viscount was built a few years ago in the mountain on the right side of this village.

Naturally, although on the outside it was labeled as the Viscount's villa, in reality it belonged to Marquis Stan. The viscount of this territory was only a dog of the marquis.

"And in the mountain behind the villa lies the cave with the Black Dragon."

Cale looked at the small peak to the right of the mountain he was crossing and clicked his tongue.

Coming from the family of Marquis Stan. Cale was thinking of the Marquis's second son. He was a crazy psychopath who crippled his own older brother to ascend to the position of heir. This psychopath visits the villa from time to time to torture the Black Dragon for fun.

"Tsk."

Basen flinched when he saw Cale click his tongue, he didn't understand the reason for his brother's displeasure. They could see Hans and Choi Han approaching them.

"Young masters, I will take Choi Han-nim and quickly look for an inn. Hang on please."

The carriage was currently stopped in front of the entrance to the village.

"We will be back very soon."

Cale nodded at Hans' statement while observing Choi Han. He had a nostalgic look in his eyes. Why would Choi Han fight with an existence that caused a mana explosion? It was because he couldn't throw this quiet little village away.
Village of Harris. This village was similar to the one that had taught him both love and hatred. That's why he took a decision to save the lives of these villagers whom he didn't even know. Cale started to frown as he called Choi Han.

"Choi Han."

"...Yes?"

"Come back soon."

Oh. A small gasp came out of Choi Han's mouth. This 17-year-old boy who had lived for decades began to have an innocent smile on his face as he nodded his head.

"Yes sir. I'll be right back."

Cale didn't know but his brother was watching him too. Basen was happy it seemed that Cale could finally make friends with people his age.

Cale waved as if he was annoyed, but Choi Han bowed before quickly starting to walk towards the village with Hans. Cale, who preferred this concentrated Choi Han to the one with a blank expression, continued to look at him before suddenly starting to frown.

He could see a carriage heading quickly in their direction.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Cale felt like someone with extremely sweaty hands was handing him a poisoned apple. It was a really bitter feeling. The cause of this feeling of bitterness would soon be revealed.

"Such-"

Cale couldn't believe it.

He saw an old man who was unable to avoid the carriage, falling onto the road. He could also see Choi Han rushing towards the old man, as well as the carriage continuing to drive down the road as if it wasn't going to stop.