Chapter 23

" human !" a crying voice being heard in his head, at the same time as the voices outside. But he couldn't answer anyone.

"hyung, stay with me. Please don't fall asleep! »

Basen was really worried next to him. Taylor tried to help him.

"young master Basen, take his hand. And talk to him to keep him awake"

Basen listened to him, but his brother was having more and more difficulty breathing.

"What can we do to help him? » he asked to no one in particular. It doesn't matter who it is as long as he can help her.

"They're going to get a priest..." Taylor reminded him but he was just as stressed.

"excuse me" Taylor said to him and he put his hand on Cale's wrist.

" what are you doing ? » this time it was Eric who asked. He didn't trust other nobles too much.

"I'm taking his pulse, it's really not good. It's completely irregular which must be the reason for his poor breathing..."

"do you know what to do? » Basen asked with tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." after these words, he could hear Gilbert and Amiru coming back with a priest.

He quickly crouched down next to Cale. Taylor and stays next to Basen to support him, Basen still hasn't let go of his brother's hand.

With the arrival of the priest, he was finally able to remember Bass's mission. Fortunately for him, Choi han and the others had left to do what happened next. He trusted them. The mage had already disappeared from the place. Only chaos remained there. The prince quickly took the lead in ordering the knights and other healers to come and help those in need. Even if the situation of the savior of the place seemed to be the most critical.

The person treating Cale quickly frowned.

" there is a problem ? » Basen asked seeing his changing expression.

"after an examination of his body...I saw that he was sick...I cannot restore the blood he has already lost. He would need a potion. And his heart seems to have a problem but no matter how many times I try to heal him...my powers don't work..." he was careful in the words he used, he didn't know what he could really do. say in the presence of so many people, especially nobles.

" What ?! what can we do, then? »

" I don't know... "

After the healer's words, Basen's pupils could be seen shaking in fear. Everyone around them who knew Cale was worried.

The crown prince approached them at that time.

"I can prepare a room for you at the palace where another doctor can come and see him to help him. It's the least he could do after what he did." Alberu was very serious in proposing it. He would have used his powers to heal him but he no longer had it after helping young master Taylor.

Basen nodded immediately. Taylor helped him lift his brother's body into the carriage the prince had prepared.

Cale groaned in the process just moving his body was giving him excruciating pain.

"it's okay hyung..." Basen tried to reassure his brother as best he could. He then got into the carriage with Taylor who placed Cale in the carriage seat.

After giving some instructions to the others, the crown prince came with him in the Taylor carriage and remained in the square.

After closing the door, Alberu spoke.