Chapter 18

Well the other information was... hmm not good to give now.

" No "

Basen accepted it immediately.

The rest of the day was spent peacefully. Basen got to know the kids while Cale just sat and watched them. It was a peaceful moment...until the evening.

A knock came at the door.

The Black Dragon immediately turned invisible again, while the kittens started pretending to be normal kittens while washing their faces.

While Basen and Cale were suddenly surprised, especially at this hour.

"Hyung, another friend of yours?"

"no, I'm not waiting for anyone"

Basen got up to open the door.

He soon met Hans with Choi Han and an unknown person, in addition to a princess from a foreign kingdom. Of course Basen recognized it, he must have learned it since he is the favorite for the succession of the count. But just didn't know why she kept thinking about her brother's door. But it's thought stopped with a panicked voice.

"Is Cale-nim there?" I need him urgently! » Choi han looked panicked and in a hurry.

Basen ushered them in, seeing the swordsman's urgency.

"...You-."

Cale was surprised to see Choi han; he wasn't expecting him for several days.

"Cale-nim. I'm sorry. You're the only person that comes to mind. "

A desperate Choi Han stood before him. He seemed to have rushed here as quickly as possible, because it looked like he was a complete mess.

Cale felt like he had seen the scariest thing of his life. Next to Choi Han was Deputy Butler Hans, who had a similar expression to Choi Han, but with a bit of confusion mixed in. However, Cale saw the person who came with Choi Han, as well as the person on Choi Han's back.

The person on Choi Han's back was none other than Lock, a member of the wolf tribe. And next to him Princess Rosalyn. Choi han had collected all the people he needed. He stopped his thoughts to focus on Lock.

"Bring him with you."

Lock of the Blue Wolf Tribe, the successor to the Wolf King, seemed to be in a dangerous state.

Lock was currently in pain before transforming into berserk mode for the first time in his life. Cale didn't know why this state that occurred a year later in the novel was already happening.

However, he looked at everyone around him and said just one thing.

"Don't worry."

Choi Han and Lock. Behind Choi Han was Rosalyn. These three people entered Cale's room.

Cale closed the door without letting assistant butler Hans into the room. Cale then showed the bed to Choi Han, who was watching him, to put Lock down.

"Lay him down first."

"Got it."

Choi Han carefully placed Lock on the bed. Cale slowly approached Lock. Lock definitely had the purest blood, making him seem like a weak human. However, he was rather tall for a young boy.

Lock huffed and tried his best to open his eyes. He had a deep frown and his body was limp, as if he couldn't put any strength into it. It was already too late to prevent the arrival of the berserk state.

Cale looked at the tall but still young boy in front of him, who was doing his best to keep his eyes open, and told him to relax.

"Just keep your eyes closed. No need to force yourself. "