Chapter extras

As promised ! I thought about it, I took a part that had already been processed in case I could use it later on another part so as not to repeat it. I hope you like it.🤗

This was an ao3 reader request but I thought you might be interested too. 🤷‍♀️

——-
Two explosions which could not be compared to the one before occurred simultaneously on the square. Everyone squatted down and covered their heads with their hands.

The crises of those injured or killed filled the place. And then...

A gust reminiscent of rain passed over people's heads. People in the center of the square were covered by dust from the ground, while people near the fountains were drenched by the fountain water before slowly raising their heads.

The first thing they saw was something heading north. No members of the royal family were harmed as a shield was created to protect them, but the people around them were injured.

These were the people who arrived at the square earlier than anyone else to wait for the king. Additionally, there were the servants, low-ranking officials, low-ranking knights, and mages who didn't have enough time to cast their shields.

Some of them were injured while others died. The black smoke blocked the view of the royal family's blond hair.

The people still alive all looked up. They then looked towards where the nobles and citizens were standing.

The silver shield began to slowly shatter like pieces of glass. The silver wings also collapsed. As they began to collapse, black smoke began to rise from the encirclement. There was definitely a person inside, but nothing, not even a piece of chair or even a drop of blood, was visible.

Everyone watching felt shivers run through their bodies. This helped them understand the force of the explosion.

Their greetings naturally turn to one place. It was the end of that silver strand of light.

"Young Master Cale!"

Rosalyn and Basen quickly began to support Cale, as one of his knees gave way and he began to fall. Rosalyn looked back and forth between Cale and the slowly dissipating silver shield. She then turns to the royal family. These were two very loud explosions.

Of course, Rosalyn knew that the Black Dragon's shield had absorbed most of the blast, but it was still true that Cale's silver shield had done something incredible.

This would mean that the decline would also be severe.

Rosalyn grabbed Cale's arms to hold him up and called to him. She was very worried already knowing Cale's condition, it definitely wouldn't be good. As Cale stood there with his head down.

"hyung!" »

"Young Master Cale, are you okay?" Young Master Cale! »

"Cal-nim!" »

"Young master!" »

Cale could hear the voices calling to him getting closer. He then raises his head.

"Calle, are you okay?" »

"I'm fine...cough!"

"B, blood..."

Eric's face turned pale and he almost fell backwards.

Cale didn't pay attention to them, he sat on the ground. To avoid fainting in front of everyone. He could hear a voice in his head. At the same time as that of his brother next to him.

"hyung, you're okay!" » Basen, who knew that his brother was sick, was sure that even this amount of blood was not good for him.

- Weak human, you cannot die! You are too weak! If you die, I will destroy everything! I will kill everyone, destroy everything, and once everything is gone, including your corpse, I will commit suicide myself!