Chapter 15

He tried to wake him up by touching his face with his paw but the human didn't move. Maybe he should go find other humans but they were still afraid of them. He then remembered that there was a second human who had helped him in addition to two non-human people.

He could also sense the presence of someone not far from the cave where they were. He cast an invisibility spell on himself and the human to reach this person. He had to first confirm if it was the right person before entrusting him with human injured.

He got Cale out of there using flight magic, he quickly learned to use his mana since he was free.

He approached but not too close to Choi han when he saw him. Once confirmed that he was indeed the person he was looking for.He made them visible. He placed Cale's unconscious body on the grass.

Choi Han rushed towards them when he saw Cale unconscious and covered in blood.

The dragon took a step back, seeing the human coming towards them but he still had the courage to speak to him.

"I...I was with him in the cave. He passed out after a light appeared. I didn't immediately see the blood..."

" OK, it is not a big deal. Thanks for bringing it back to me. » Choi han carried Cale in his arms, he had to bring him back immediately. He could already see how pale he was.

"we'll take care of him, don't worry" he said goodbye to the child before rushing towards the inn even though he knew he was going to follow them while being invisible. He went through the window like always except this time he fell straight into Ron.

Of course Ron saw his young master's state, he was angry with Choi han. He had left him alone with his young master and this is the state in which he returned. Besides that, why does he have so much blood?!

He walked past Ron and placed Cale on his bed. He could still feel the murderous gaze on him.

"We'll sort that out later." It's more important now. » Choi han spoke while looking at Cale.

Ron left throwing a healing potion at Choi han.

" Give it to him "

Ron descending quickly alerted the others. Basen went up to his brother's room with the kittens. While Hans left to help Ron contact a doctor. He took note that for the next trip a doctor should be brought with him in the convoy...

Basen arrived in the room, he was shocked and worried after seeing his brother's condition.

" What happened ? you left with him how did he end up hurt? you know that with his illness you have to watch out for him! » he was angry at the negligence of his brother's guard.

Choi han lowered his head as he responded. "I'm sorry, he said he wanted to be alone for a bit... so I let him go... he wasn't even gone for long..."

"you shouldn't have let him go alone" it was Ron who replied, he had returned with Hans and the doctor.

The doctor is taking care of Cale. As Hans turned pale, he had to report to Count Deruth, just thinking about it made him tremble with fear. While Ron was busy scolding Choi han. Basen and the kittens were near Cale.

Once finished, the doctor returned to Basen to give him his report.

"his condition is serious, I gave him medicine in addition to potions. Given his condition he is expected to remain unconscious for another day. And when he wakes up you should increase his treatment, double it to make up for the blood loss, he will need time to fully recover and he will be especially weak for the next few days"