2. You Are...!!

Yn: 0∆0 !!!!!!!!......*GASP*

MIN YOONGI?

I excalimed with a medium loud voice. Maybe it's not heard by anyone near the room. Or maybe it is! I don't know. I can't think properly! What the heck? What is Min YOONGI doing in a Govt. hospital like this? Shouldn't they have a proper team and personal high profile Doctors for them?!? I mean they are the biggest kpop group in this country!!!

I'm not saying this is a bad Hospital, but....

Yoongi: I guess you know me?!

Yn: Who WOULDN'T ???! (°ㅁ°)

He simrks looking down at the floor. I'm stiff, not able to process that I'm in front of the person I look up to and admire as a fangirl and a person this much!!! I manage to look at the 'Companion Guy'.

Yn: Are you? o0o... ??

Companion: Can you please not reveal us?! I'm asking for a favor. *lowkey panicking*

I finally come back to reality. I don't know how!! But I have to. Well he's my patient right now. No matter who he is, I need to treat him with all my conciousnsess.

Yn: Don't worry...I'll just do my job and...won't take a picture or anything to have any proof. You both can relax.

I turn his face gently towards me grabbing his chin. My hands are shaking. But they mustn't see it. Hashtag be a professional!...The companion seems to be relieved by my approach.

B-but, his eyes!!!...

No Yn, get a grip!

Nope, his jaw or any facial bone isn't broken. It's just the cuts. And anyway, him being Yoongi evens the odd out of him being that silent. So I go back to my chair and start writing some oinments.

Yn: Umm...Please don't think I'm asking this as a....curious fan, but why did you have to bang your arm on the window?

Yoongi: Can we not talk about that please?

Yn: Mr. Min, this is serious. You seem to be really shaken for whatever happened to you. So I'm referring you to a phychiatrist. Please have an appointment in the near future.

Yoongi: Are you trying to prove I'm Carzy?

He talks in a frown.
I leave the pen on the writing pad and talk in a calm, gental, reassuring way.

"*deep breathe* Mr. Min, I'm not here to prove anything. I just want to ease your pain which is my job. It's fine. Everyone feels similar to how you're feeling when they're referred to one. Having bad mental health isn't a crime. Okay? :) "

Yoongi stares at me with the frown on.

W-why?? O.o?

I panick! My heart is racing so fast. I'm trying hard not to squeal or act crazy like a fangirl to have this much close interaction with him. But he's not helping me!! I'LL STRAIGHT UP START CRYING IF HE KEEPS LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE EYES!!! >:(

I was staring at him with the most dumbest face ever. Meanwhile the Companion guy suddenly comes and thanks me for my patience with them. Then he takes the papers and grabs Yoongi's hands, gently pulling him up and ushering him to the door.

Companion: Thank you Dr. Yn once again. Btw I'm Jimin! It was nice to meet you! ;)

Yn : *_exe_stopped_working*....

Jimin Laughs lightly like an Angel and gets out of the chember with Yoongi. I sit there like a FOOL trying to process my life!

So, I overworked for sometimes, and as a result this happens to me?!