28. A Year with You

YOONGI'S POV,

"YN!! Are you ready yet?"

This girl is getting ready for the past two and a half hours and I don't know approximately how much more I'll have to wait!

My palms are sweaty and I'm taking too frequent breaths than usual. Ugh! My friends are even with her. They got me ready in just fifteen minutes and became her make up artists, stylist, hair dresser, perfume picker, eyeshadow color manager and what not!

What about me?  ᕕ( ̄へ  ̄ )ᕗ

I knock on the door because she chose not to hear me. Well, I don't blame her. The boys are making too much chaos around her.

A quarter of minute passes but still no answer. So I just decide to burge inside. Moving the doorknob I enter inside my room that's now is a little elite saloon or a beauty parlor at least.

"YN you alrig— woah!"

My eyes get stuck, on... YN?

She's not even in the view!

My jaw drops seeing Jimin...

...watching him trapping Taehyung in a headlock while Jongkook is taping his mouth and the victim is throwing his legs which were locked forcefully in place by Kookie's legs. For some reason Namjoon is already sitting on the floor, far away from the chaos with a huge amount of face powder on his pants. Jin his holding someone's long hair, most supposedly a girl's and Hobi is literally standing there, having a similar face like mine, gawking at the maknaes, who is actually blocking the view of the long hair owner.....

What. The. Heck. Is. Happening?

"Where is Yn?"

"Hyung....agh, yeah, leave me...HYUNG!! SAVE ME!!!"

The squirming boy yelps looking at me with teary eyes, not being able to use his hands or legs. My eye brows stands up once again noticing their determination of making him shut.

"Why are you doing this to him?" Namjoon voices up from the floor. In response he gets a glare from Jin Hyung, and I'm really worried about the unseen lady I'm looking for right now.

"Where is Yn?" I ask, gulping down a wave of worry down my throat. Jin Hyung just lifts the hair strands in his hands and points towards me.

I walk over to them, passing the three youngsters dealing with their own problems. The victim sulks in ignorance and the two kidnappers grin as large as they can. Those grins are evil I gotta say. I've done my job right huh!

I push the hanging mouthed Hobi from my way lightly. And that's when I see her...

My heart aches seeing her like this. She pouts miserably as soon as she sees me and I kneel down in front of her. Touching her face ever so gently. Who knows what can hurt her now!

"What happened baby?" I ask while I feel like my heart is about to break because of the face she's making. I don't want to see her crying in a special day like this.

"Yoongiiiiiiii~~~"

Oh no! I know this call. She stretches my name like this only when she's badly hurt and wants a huggie... I AM NOT GONNA LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. THEY ARE MAKING HER POUT LIKE THIS!

"You wanna huggie?"

She nods. And I stretch ny lips in a smile. I can't help myself. She's so cute!! I open my arms and she leans in for a hug. I swear I'm melting in the way she's nuzzling in my chest.

*pat pat*

A little pat pat is all she needs right now.

But wait.