21. Lost

I look at Yoongi. He is clueless. He just asks me with his eyes what's wrong. I don't know what to say, because obviously they are shocked seeing us like that. And obviously they heard me. Ugh! Yn!!! Just lower your voice sometimes, what the hell bro?

But how am I gonna tell him that sentence by sentence. When I'm tomato in embarrassment?!?

Yn: Let's just go out.

I turn to walk out of the room, but he grabs me by the wrist.

Yoongi: You're not going anywhere without telling me.

He pulls me towards him and traps me on the wall again. The door is open, they didn't close it out of shock. But if someone sees us like this, Yoongi's gonna be in a problem. But how am I gonna get out of this when he's piercing right through my soulsoul with those pretty eyes of his?!! And that too, centimeters away from my face. I can feel his warm breathe. Isn't it unfare? Oh Gosh!!!

Yn: Y-yoongi!! Let me G-go..

Shit, neither my voice is coming out, nor I'm talking right. I had to stutter at this point only?

Yoongi: You are flustered again.. *chuckle*

Yn: Don't laugh! *frowning*

Yoongi: Why? You're too cute to suppress it.

Yn: Then I should stop being cute.

Yoongi: Fine, give it a try.

Yh: Huh? 0.0? T-try?

Yoongi: Hmm..

His voice is soo deep. And he's practically growling. I can't think of anything else right now. But I'll still give it a try.

Yn: Yoongi! Get Off! *menacing cold voice*

Yoongi: Woah! Scary huh!? *smirk*

Yn: Hmm. I can be if you want! *smirk*

Yoongi: Then what about this? Can you handle this?

Yn: Wha—

He closes our distance then and there. He kisses. The first touch was gentle. But not after that. He immediately enters, colliding with everything that comes in the way. His grip on my hand tightening. And he is too touchy suddenly.

He grabs me by the nape and another hand goes around my lower waist. He's nowhere near the word gentle anymore. The exact opposite of our first kiss. Suddenly he finds the entrance of my bare skin under my hoodie.

He taps the skin with his fingers, walking those on the stomach towards the back. I am not that ticklish. But this one got me there. He didn't break the tounge wrestling. So the tickle made me gasp a bit, but it came out as a light moan. Shit!!! He smirks on me. I can feel it.

His, hand is practically roaming under my hoodie. The warm touch is giving me tremendous goosebumps. I can't stay strong anymore. He's making me weaker and weaker with each moment passing. I didn't know he could go this fast!!

He's not letting me breathe. He's too fast and I can't cope up with it. And he.. He is biting. He's biting my lips.... Oh! Goodness! And with that his grip on my waist tightens. My breath hinges.

He let's go of me just to catch a single breath and to tilt his face the other side. My eyes were closed. And at this point I'm not complaining. Nor do I remember about the danger of getting caught. I surrendered under him long ago. He resumes again.

And... And, oh no!!! He!! He presses himself on me. His legs wrap around me. My in between him. There is no gap anymore. I snap my eyes open in shock. But his grip is strong. I wouldn't be able to break out of that. And he's not even letting me breath, to speak is a dream. We... We Need to stop. I.. I'm loosing control. And soon will give in!!!