17. Waves

Yn's POV,

The droplets crowding my eyes rushes out spreading all over my cheeks. I don't know how to process the bubbles of emotions coming out all at once.

He visibly gets nervous. A splash of concern and the hesitation of his hands if he should or shouldn't wipe those tears, makes me chuckle in love.

Seems like that helped him realize, I'm not sad and there's nothing to worry about. Cause a hint of smile passes by his lips smoothly. The lips that has touched mine, a few seconds ago.

"Do I take that as a yes? Do you allow me to love you?" He states while wiping the tears with his thumb.

"You didn't ask me if I love you back!?" My voice is inaudible, but I guess it reached him.

"I don't want to force you to give me any answer. You don't have to say anything against your will just to please me. I'm fine if you just allow me to love you!"

No way this man is real! NOWAY! He's...a complete men written by women! And who wouldn't be in love with a person like him?

"I love you!" , I finally say.

"I love you Yoongi! And it's not forced, nor to please you. I planned to tell you this today...I felt some feelings brewing up in me way before we met....

In the initial days of getting to know BTS, I felt an weird attraction to you. It...came so easily.
And that time I didn't think I would fall for you this hard. *soft chuckle*

Sometimes, I thought it's just a celebrity crush and a fan daydreaming about her idol. And I continued to feed myself that thought until...."

"Until?"

"Until I met you that day."

Yoongi: The first time we met?

Yn: No. It's the second time. You remember when you found me in the shop heating up some noodles?

Yoongi: Yes. At first I wasn't sure if it was you. But when I made sure, I thought of apologizing. Both for my rudeness and the thought that probably you told the media about my accident.

Yn: But you weren't rude!

Yoongi: Really? Then maybe it was an excuse I fed myself with!

He leans upto my eye level and gave a mischievous smile. I couldn't help but find that cute. This man!

"That night, you gave me your beanie. You know, I don't like wearing beanies. But weirdly enough, I found myself giggling in front of the mirror when I got home."

Oh! I think I shared too much. Isn't it early for him to know about that? I mentally slap my head for the stupidity. But here we are anyways.

I was looking at the ground. Because the realization of sharing this TMI made me shy enough to keep the eye contact. But I want to know what he's thinking!! I wanna check his reaction. So, very slowly I lift my head up and see...

He is staring at me, mouth agap a little, as if he wasn't expecting this information, just like I expected. And very clearly, he is questioning something! I don't know what, but his mind is traveling through many thoughts. His pupils aren't fixed. They are fidgeting on my face. He's getting extremely nervous. Great Yn! You've made both of us Awkward! Very Good!

" Yoongi! "
I call for him, which made him stop and return to earth....

The cold breeze blowing my hair a little too much. And seems like, it made his, staring my soul out, a bit tough. So he removes the hair from my face, once again. There's literally no expression on him. I don't understand what thoughts are traveling his mind anymore. It's just both of us, with a comfortable eye contact, pupils not moving from each other. And a warm, fuzzy feeling near my chest, making us live the slow burning love we're getting to experience.
He comes towards me, taking one step at a time. Although there wasn't much space left anymore, he kept leaning. We shut our eyes, matching the slow pace he's hinting with.
And the next moment, he places a tender touch on my lips. He.. kisses again!