11. Unwanted Message

"Then come and meet me at the address I'm sending you 😗

Tomorrow, 3 pm sharp."

Yoongi's POV,

Next day, 3:30 pm, at BTS dorm,

I checked my messenger one last time. Too many messages. But I couldn't find the one I wanted. Even though I watched her get into the Elevator. I still don't know if she's safe!

Am I being a little too clingy?

Nahh! I'm just checking for her safety that's it.

Casually shrugging off my growing suspicious behavior I get out of my studio. Where I slept last night. Coming back from the outing let me complete the tasks I wanted to be done but the night.

But it's already 3:30 and we have a photoshoot around 7 pm today. And we need to get ready with ourselves within 5 .

Thinking about my upcoming schedule I reach the common room and......

A folded newspaper gets thrown across the room. And then a bundle of sock attains the same projectile motion behind it, almost colliding with my face.

Oh God! Why are they throwing things at each other?!

These kids never get tired?

Like.....Never??

"YAHHH!! Put it back!! Put it back together!!!!" Jin yells pretty loud near my ear.

Okay, atleast the older one is still in his shoes. I can rest!

Jimin: BUT IT'S FUN WHY WOULD I?!? *laughing*

Hoseok: Yah, Jimina, Seriously though that's not something to play with *laughing*

Taehyung: Why?!? If you have imagination, you can play with ANYTHING! *proud smile*

Jin: yes but not FOOD! Jimin Put it down !

The oldest in the main troublemakers is likely on his mission today. He's holding a big bowl full of peanuts, almonds and walnuts.
And is trying to target sleeping poor Namjoon with them.

"You should let him rest", I say stretching my sore body and attempting to lie on the sofa.

"Hyung! He is sleeping for over nine hours now. When he promised he'll go out cycling with me in the morning. Look at the day rolling over the side!" Jimin whines with a pout and a frown. Which I can't deny is convincing me Namjoon should wake up!

Jongkook: What are you guys doing? O.o?

Everyone: O০O.......

Jongkook: WHAT?! *sleepy* ..

Jongkook comes out in a messy haired, half-panted look. Definitely he just woke up and needs food urgently. Or else he would just have stayed in his room, doing whatever his morning hazed brain tells him to do.

"We're competing who can aim more nuts in Rapmon Hyung's hoodie cap. Come here, Join Us!" Jimin states quite cheerfully, patting the floor next to him for JongKook to sit.

Hoseok: Yahh Jimin-a, Namjoon Just slept at 9 am. Don't wake him up!!! *hitting Jimin's hand lightly*

Jimin: Hyung! He's sleeping FOR NINE hours, not from Nine!.....BUT, He can just sleep. I'll just aim and play, I won't bother him! ٩( ᐛ )و

Jin: JIMIN-AAA~

Taehyung: JIMIN-AAA~ *teasingly copying Jin*

Jimin: *Throws the nut at his hoodie cap*