12. Watching You

[Hi! It's Author here,

Maybe, try to solve the mini troubles Yn is having along with her. Can you beat her thinking? She's quite fast though! Have fun solving the mysteries that will keep coming from now on <3 ]

*Flashback in Yn's Apartment*
The same day, 5 am,

Yn's POV,

I sheepishly look at the soft crimson glow in the sky of the new dawn rising. Snuggling in the comforting cream colored bedset that gives off a calm, deary warm hug feeling.

But...I couldn't sleep last nigh. My mind is turbulent with what ifs and what to do's. Cause I kept thinking the whole night whether I should tell him or not. I don't even have one famous friend who can advice me if I should take the threats seriously or just inform the company or the Idol himself.

I kept tossing and turning in the bed, till it was 7 am. Nope! Not more than this. I've to take action. They have our picture. I'm gonna corporate or, it'll end bad.

But...

At first I need to find out where is the camera located. He's watching me all the time. That means he has multiple cameras installed inside this house. But...

Literally no one has a spare key or anything to this apartment. And it's a resident for the doctors. The only way is through the security system. Either to steal or......

Wait.

They said, I can see you..

He's watching now!

Okay... I gotta act like I didn't notice anything. But at the same time I've to keep searching for the camera.

My first guess is the delivery. There wasn't any camera in that. It's a paper. If there's one, I would know.

Then? The main gate? I was standing straight in front of the door when they said that. If the main gate is visible how I'm gonna find it without letting they know?

I'm gonna keep acting like I am tensed and scared. And gonna go near the gate to look for today's newspaper. I don't regularly buy them. I've some magazine subscriptions. And luckily I got a delivery yesterday. That I haven't checked. I'm just gonna grab it from near the door.

I go up to there, walking like I'm broken, puzzled and have no clue. Then I start pretending to search for the arrived magazine after checking out the the latest one as not the new.

No! No camera. I searched it well quickly. No hope here. I then take a napkin and start cleaning the dust while actually going on with my search.

Surprisingly I found NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF CAMERA. MULTIPLE IS VERY FAR! NOT EVEN SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS OR OFF. And let me clear it. I've the miss perfectionist syndrome and a hinge of OCD, which makes me remember the exact places of the objects clear in my mind.
Any misplacing, and I'd have noticed that.

But seems like either he's really good at his stalking job OR....
I've to just retrace it back.

It's already near 9 am. I've to do what I can fast. But I can think of nothing. How can I... :(

I sit on the couch kinda loosing hopes and my butt touches my phone......

O০O!

IT JUST HIT ME!!!

*realization*

I can just drive up to him and tell about the whole thing. If the camera is in my house, Mr. Stalker can not know where I'm going. Right?