15. Hometown

I'm at my apartment right now. It's been three days since I turned off my phone. Cause the kidnapper can track me down with it. My spare phone is coming in handy. Doctors always have spare numbers, if you ask! One for their home and family and one for everyone!

I've a white board in front of me. And a name in the middle!

"Choi Kwan Ho"

Who is connecting ME, YOONGI, and the OLD MAN!

According to the Hospital Register, Kwan Ho is a family to the Old Man. But not mentioned what.

How did I got this clue?

Well the day I took the leave, I headed straight to the crime spot. I was sure no way a culprit would come near that place after it's been sealed. I took an entry from the back door. And searched the floor. There was nothing useful, until I found the room he was controlling the camera and the mic from...

Every convict leaves behind a trail, that leads his Karma to him...

And there I found a receipt. A receipt of canteen of our Hospital only. And the name of the receiver on it.

Choi Kwan Ho.....

Kidnapper's name is Choi Kwan Ho...

The old man said...

1. He's Kwan Ho's father. So Kwan is a late bloomer.

2. Kwan is the main earner in the family as he's degrading himself.

3. He recently got discharged from a 6 year's jail.

The last one, didn't shock me like it should have. Cause I kinda assumed he has a criminal record of some kind. That's the whole matter why I started this hunt. If I can get my hands on something juicy about him, I'll be able to control the situation. Not the other way around!

So, being a young child to a nearly retiring father, Choi Kwan had to end is dream career to be the only bread earner of the family.
But somehow he ended up adding himself to a criminal record and go under the custody!

And now he's back, for some reason, is behind Yoongi! Trying to achieve something from him. Using me as a trope.

But what?

What can be the desperate need for something that he aims for the no. 1 celebrity of the country after just getting a discharge from Jail?

Does he have any prior relation to him? That....I don't know about??.....

Suddenly my phone rings, snatching the soul out of me!

"YNiee! When Are You Comminggg?? We're all here!"

.....

Yoongi's POV,

4 hours later,

"Sir, We got to know about her location history", the voice talks in a confidential manner.

"Send me. And...where is she now?" My deep voice echoes through the silent walls.

"She's heading towards...umm...She's near, Ulsan."