14. Feelings

Yn's POV,

I couldn't hold myself from running when I got the news of him finally waking up. I was worried sick. Even though all his reports showed his improvements. And the Wounds weren't life threatening.

I reached the ICU after hurriedly putting on the Gown and gloves.

He is squirming to get out of the bed while 3 wardboys and 2 doctors are pinning him on the bed. They're about to inject him high dose of sedative again!!!

"STOP!!!"

I yell to stop them. I'm the main doctor who's handling his case. So they had to stop immediately.

I slowly walk towards him. He stopped after noticing me. And dropped the rebel he had declared. He's just looking. As if confirming the reality. Being drugged highly due to surgery, it's obvious nothing is crystal clear in his mind right now. Meanwhile, my tears betray me by escaping effortlessly.

Yoongi: Yn!

Yn: Leave him!

Everyone leaves him alone. And I motion them to get out of the room.

"Mr. Min!! What Does Homecare mean to You?!?" My trembling voice utters.

I stop beside his bed. His wide, examining eyes never leaving me. And then...

He suddenly hugs me. Embracing me in his arm's grip as tightly as possible! Desperately checking, it's not a dream and I'm in meats and bones in front of him. I couldn't take it anymore. His warm touches all over my body weakened me severely. So..this is where I break...

I hug him back. Accordingly, loud noises of sobs and echoes filled the room.

Yn: YOU MADE ME A WORRIED DUCK MIN YOONGI!!! *sobbing* HOW DARE YOU?!?!

Yoongi: I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry Yn!!

Yn: I should be saying, Why are YOU apologizing ?!?! But Actually know what?? You should!! You should be! Who told you to go there alone??? *bawling*

Yoongi: But..but you'd do the same for me. Proved by your actions!! *hugs more tightly*

Yn: NO I DIDN'T!! I RAN TO SAVE MY FAMILY BEFORE YOU!!! I BETRAYED YOU!! I, I LEFT YOU ALONE TO GET STABBED!!! I..i *howling cry*

Yoongi: Sshhhh!!! Everything's fine now. Isn't it? Calm down!!

Yn: I came here to calm YOU down. But look at me being a mess! *Sobbing loudly*

Yoongi: *soft laugh* It's okay. You're FOUR years younger than me! You can cry to me anytime!!

Yn: '༎ຶ - ༎ຶ ??

Yoongi: Ohh!? You stopped your sobs? This quickly?

Yn: T-T ?!?!

Yoongi: Here, let me look at you!

He breaks the hugs and lifts my chin up. Cupping my pink tinted cheeks,

"AEGYUUU Aegyu! You've cried alot! Your tears and runny nose is United now!" He flashes his gummy smile and twinkling eyes as he proceeds to wipe clean my face.

I don't oppose any of his action. It feels nice being comforted. And to be honest it's first time in a long while when someone does this to me. It feels like all the emotions of letting myself be at ease and just take the love he's showering on me, is just....so new to me, and my heart!

He gently sits me beside him on the bed. And says,

"Even though I don't like seeing you cry but...*gulp* you look....so good with the red nose right now."