26. 'Stay Alive'

Yoongi enters the I.C.U. room, slowly, afraid of getting to near. What if he trips and touches any of the complex machines and it stops working and....

He takes a deep inhale and stops himself from panicking. I see him looking at me through the small window of the door. He is masked. So I just can see his face. And he is scared.

I nod hik assuringly with a smile. He closes his eyes gathering himself to finally talk to him, to face the past, the ghosted past. He's finally ready to unwind the wrapped cloth around the wound and treat it. Let it heal. It'll sting. Maybe a lot. And he knows it. But he's still gonna face it.

And I'm SO SO Proud of him. He's a very strong man. And this is the man in front of me, who first stole my attention, following the heart and then soul.

I feel a tiny droplet of tear in my eye, when I watch him taking the seat beside Kwan, warily.

Yoongi: Hey, it's me. Yoongi.

Kwan: ....

Yoongi: I know you can hear me. Yn told me. So don't pretend like you can't and try to listen to me properly.

Kwan: ....

Yoongi: *chuckle* I guess trying and talking to you would've been so hard. And that's why GOD made you lay like that, just so you can listen.... Yeah, God.
       Isn't it funny? When I first met you, and you told me, "God must've seen your talent and sent you to me." I scoffed so hard. I've never believed in some Almighty. Who can just say whatever and that will just happen. But...

I guess, someone made me believe, he exists.

Kwan: ....

Yoongi: When you told me about your sister, I almost thought, I was wrong to believe in him. But, when he saved you... Dude, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO LIVE, WITHOUT THAT WOMAN! *giggles* she saved you, and... I don't think I can ever unlove her anymore.

Kwan: .....

Yoongi: If... This much can happen to me, when I can get the chance to heal my abundant past, the dusty corridors of my mind... Why can't You?

Kwan: .....

Yoongi: Hyung, I know what happened to you, your sister and throughout your life in general isn't the best thing we wish for. But... The life goes on with whatever shit we collect.
        I loved your sister, so much that I couldn't even think of getting into another relationship with anyone else. And what happened to her, is pure shit, unfare. And there's so many people who are suffering from this... Hyung!!

Kwan: ....

Yoongi: Think. You're such a badass and a Good person at heart. Everyone agrees to that. If you go away, I don't think I can execute what I'm planning on.

Yn: (in mind) What is that he's planning?

Yoongi: I thought, we can start an organization, that will help the woman or any person in need. Actively. It'll be a local police station like thing, but more active. It won't work on any govt. rules so actions taken will be faster. Whoever will need help, can be private about it and take the help. And it'll stay hidden. What do you say?

Kwan: ....

Yoongi: Why aren't you talking Hyung???

Kwan: .....

Yoongi: Hyung, don't just stay layed there!! Get up and help me. I don't know much things about how to sneakily work behind the govt. You're a pro at it. WAKE UP AND HELP ME HYUNG!!! *eyes tearing up*

Kwan: ....

Yoongi: HYUNG, You're really are planning to leave me? You'll really don't give me ONE chance to treat you like the kind king you are? You... really... Hate me that much? *a tear drops*