23. Into His Den

Yoongi: How do you know his name?

Yn: I, umm..

Taehyung: SPEAK!!!

I pan my eyes throughout the room. Everyone, literally everyone is at edge and whole heartedly suspecting me. I mean, if I was in their shoes, I would have done that too. Right?

Jongkook: Yn Speak! We're gonna trust you. You know that.

I don't look up at them once I had my gaze stuck on the floor earlier. The embarrassment and guilt is starting to eat me alive. I don't blame them. But it would've been a little easier if Yoongi had believed in me.

Yn: I.. investi.. gated... Behind everyone's eyes on... That guy.

A stupid tear drop on the floor. Luckily no one noticed that. As my hair is half covering my face already.

Jin: What? You alone?!

Yn: *nodding*

Hoseok: *not looking away from her*

Yoongi: And what did you find out?

There was an unfamiliar coldness in his voice. A voice and a tone he never used to talk with me before. And it's terrifying me for some reason to my core. I know it's stupid. But...

Yn: H-He has an old, very old father. And he has a history of being prisoner for some years. I got to know about his social media too. A-and..

Jin: And?

Yn: A-and, it seems like he used to be related to the music industry or maybe was a composer of some kind. Maybe related to Yoongi, somehow.

Hoseok: Composer?... How did you got his SNS?

Yn: My friend helped me. Her boyfriend is a tech genius.

Hoseok: So, what made you think he's related to Yoongi?

Yn: Because of his obsession with him. He tried to kill him.

Hoseok: He can be a Saesang you know? A saesang doesn't always need to be related to the person being stalked.

Yn: I.. I know, but... *gulp* the p-possibility is still there. Since he just got out of the prison. Why would he take so much interest and go to the level to mess with such a big name, if H doesn't hold any personal grudge?

Hoseok: Woah! You know alot I see.

Taehyung: And you didn't utter a word all this time. May I know the reason??

I look at them from the corner of my eyes. It's scary. I feel alone and it's scary. It's harder than I thought it would be. Ugh!!

Another drop of tear falls down, as I feel Jimin retracing his hand back to him, lacking me the support he was giving me. I try to control my voice not to crack as I talk further. The last thing I would want is to let them think I want attention from them and playing victim card.

Yoongi: That's it? Anything else?

Yn: *nod* that's what I think is I got.

Jin: And what about the Snake tattoo? You pointed that out very significantly to be something not really important.

He comes forward towards me crossing his arms. I don't know, and I hate to say this, but I feel So much uncomfortable right now. I used to feel the safest around them. But it's totally opposite now. But again, it's about Namjoon. It's him before me as it should be.

I glance at Yoongi helplessly. He is equally looking at you expecting an answer. I just sigh and turn my stare back on the floor and continue, "it's something I recognised from his social media pictures. His house has the same figure on a frame. So..."