9. Closer View

Yoongi's POV,

"Do you like night time?"

I asked her. If she says no, it will be really awkward cause, then she's definitely uncomfortable to be out of her comfort zone.

"I'm kinda a night owl. *soft chuckle*"

She answered, and honestly I feel relieved..

We are sitting on a bench near the vast lake in front of us. The cold breeze sometimes touching our faces. But unless that, it's warmer than the deep garden area. The moon is up. A crescent one. The main reason is, it's peaceful. Not much people come here at night. Even though it's pretty beautiful here. The soft yellow night-light posts are adding to the ambience well.

I look at her being amazed. Just an hour ago I was craving for this meet up and now she's beside me. Life's pretty unexpectedly good these days...

Yoongi: It's my favorite spot.

Yn: Hmm, I guessed it.

Yoongi: Cool.

Yn: what? That I guessed it?

Yoongi: Nope.

Yn: ?...then?

Yoongi: That you like this place.

Yn: I didn't say I love here even once! *frowning playfully*

Yoongi: You look much comfortable sitting here, hands in your hoodie pockets. And you're not anxious, like you were in the car initially...*looking at her* You're enjoying this place, isn't it?

Yn: Woah! You noticed a lot!

Yoongi: I always do. It's an instinctive behaviour now.

Yn: Why is that?

Yoongi: Dealing with many many people requires some guard from my side too, to save my private life,to save my loved ones....Sometimes people get nosy enough. So...it's a habit now, to study people.

Yn: Mmmm, then you know alot about body-language, right?! °ㅁ°

Yoongi: *chuckle* I can't say that. But maybe a little, yup! I know!

Yn: Can you...umm teach me? If you don't mind!

Yoongi: You wanna?

Yn: Hmm!! >:]

Yoongi: There are countless videos for specifically woman's Body-language, elegancy and all in the social media.

Yn: But I wanna read the language, not write in it!.....Okay, I'll give it a try and show to you?

Yoongi: Show me? *frowning playfully*

Yn: I mean, I'll learn it, and then you can test it.

Yoongi: Okay *shrug*

Yn: *smiling*

Yn: Ummm, Mr. Min!

Yoongi: Yes?

Yn: I don't know if it's okay to ask but..

Yoongi: you're free to ask anything. *fond smile*

Yn: Isn't it a bit...weird, that...we're meeting here like this?

Yoongi: Why? What's wrong about it?

Yn: Nothing Wrong!! No no! I mean we met literally as a Doctor and Patient. There weren't any point in our conversations too. Why a doctor and her patient should meet up like this?

Yoongi: They shouldn't.

Yn: Then?? o.o?

Yoongi: I'm not calling you Doctor Yn anymore. You didn't notice it?