10. Tteokbokki

Yoongi's POV,

I.....ALMOST kissed her!

That's not something I was planning to do!

Sht! Now she's probably thinking I asked her out tonight for this!

Yn's POV,

He said, he was trying to enjoy a peaceful time!!!!

Then...Why , kiss?!?! *heart's exploding*

Yoongi's POV,

OH NO!! She must have thought I'm a punk and just trying to play with her!!!!!

Ottukhaji?!?!? *mind exploding*

Yn's POV,

IS HEE, IS....HE?

IN LOVE OR SOMETHING?!?!?!?? *being delulu*

Yoongi's POV,

How am I gonna ease the situation ?!?

Oh noh!!!!

I'm going crazy!!!....

Maybe I should ask her for dinner. It's pretty late and if there's no eating involved, that's not a date...

I'm gonna ask her for dinner.

*clearing throat*

.
.
.

Yoongi: Tteokbokki bogeol-eu galle??!

[A.n: means Do you wanna go eat Tteokbokki ? ]

Yn: *flinches her head to him*

Yn (in mind) : Tteo-tteokbokki? He asked me to? WhT? Why?!? Why the hell? I mean...i mean, isn't that?!

ISN'T THAT A PI-PICK UP LINE FOR.....

OH. MY. GOD.!!

Yoongi: ?!?!?!??!? (In mind) Why is she looking at me like that? Why her eyes are suddenly big doe in shock? Is she gonna reject?!? Is she gonna slap me for that closeness?!?!? No! NONONONO!!! I SHOULD HAVE APOLOGIZED FIRST......*panicking internally*

Yn: *Blushing* (in mind) IS THAT.....A UPGRADED VE-VERSION OF.....
"RAMEYON BOGEUL-EU GALLE"!!?!?

Both of us flinch our head down to our feet. I guess it was embarrassing for both of us!

*chuckle* Coming to think of it, it's so silly. And it's my first time having this silly, stupid interactions with a woman I like.

I take a quick stealthy glance at her bright pink cheeks.

How come everything happening around us is so different than what I experienced earlier?

What.....To....Do?!?! At this situation?!?!?!

At Tteokbokki restaurant,

Yn: *munching* mmmmhh....it's warm but not so hot!! Tastes good! *nommm mmmmm*

Yoongi: Hmm, actually!! I always order from here only!!! *munch munch* *nom nom*

Yn: Ooh! Really?!? I'll just take one card too then!!! *nodding in delicious*

Yoongi: *chuckling*

Her eyes get so big when she's happy about something. Like she's squeezing out every bit of sweet moments that has been offered to her, letting her inner child be free.

Yn: *spice getting her* HUUUHUAAAA HUHAAAA!!!! HUA HUA HUUUUU!! Wat..water....

Yoongi: OHHH! WH-WHAT HAPPENED!?! WHAT HAPPENED!!? *panicked for her sudden outburst*