13. I.C.U

(Above picture is AI generated, not real)

"NO NO NO YOONGI!! PLEASE TRY TO STAY AWAKE!! PLEASE DON'T LOOSE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS!! PLEASE!!!"

I have Yoongi in my hands. Covered in pool of red, thick Fluid all over us.

Instead of leading my Hospital's Disaster management team, here I'm throbbing and shaking with my hand getting drenched in his blood. My tears aren't stopping and I'm completely clueless. I forgot EVERY procedure to run at this moment!!...

I look at my surroundings with tears barricading my vision. The huge room is filled with parts of cars and metal scraps. Probably it's a garage.

MACHINE OIL!!!

If I can find some of that and some clear clothe...I can use it to stop the bleeding.

I frantically run down the room and find near the big machines that's probably abandoned. Luckily I find some oil. But no clothes. I just take out my handkerchief and soak it well in the oil and run to Yoongi. Luckily it's big enough for now.

Somehow I mange to carry my shaking hands near his stabbed wounds and I pull out the knives one by one. Pressing both of the oil soaked pieces on the wonds. As expected it's bleeding bad. I take my scarf and tear it in half. Tieing it on his wounds, tightly.

Good, it'll hinder the flow for sometime till I find someone for help.

OH NO!

The stomach one bleeds so bad my scarf is completely dripping. Taking off my coat I tie it hard around it. He's in..critical condition!

I've to carry him to hospital. How I'm gonna....

*footsteps*

Police 1: PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!

Yn: *Crying mess* Please Of-Officer, Let me take him to the hospital. He's bleeding bad...please *sobbing*

The other police officer with this main one whispers loudly enough for me to hear, "Sir, this is Ms. Yn.."

Police 1: Officer, Help her take Mr. Yoongi to the Hospital Quick! Sqad 2, search for the Kidnapper or any more crime scenes, Officer Kyung, Seal the Place!! HURRY!!

Police: YES SIR!!

They help me get in the ambulance. And after I show them my ID, they let me treat him in the car.

Later when we reached the Hospital, I Operate the required Surgery on him. By now, I was quite stable.

Cause I had to save him....

Anyway Possible!...

2 hours later,

I was standing by the Intensive Care Unit. My Shift started an hour ago. And I've to perform another surgery on a patient. So I'm fully dressed up. Green gown, hair-musk, face-mask, gloves. Everything is done. But on the way my eyes got stuck...

Yoongi is lying on the bed in the VIP ICU unit.

The BTS and the Company was informed. PD-nim and some other high ups came with all the six members.

But, I didn't meet them. I couldn't. I don't have the face to bring to them. Everything that happened today, was my fault. I'm not an insecure person to take all the guilts to me for any hazard. But this time...I'm saying this in all my senses......I need to disappear from his life.

It was Just one day, and all of these happened. Imagine the Dangers if I stay!!

*Gasp*

NO!! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HIS LIFE. IT'S BETTER OF FAR AWAY....*silent tears rolling down*