8. A Date?

Yn's POV,

Yn: ........*silent*

Yoongi: Yn-sshi?

Yn: Yes ?

Yoongi: Then It's a YES......right?

Yn: Ho?........(in tiny) hmm..

Yoongi: *smiles* k! I'll pick you up!

Yn: hm *nodding*

He cuts the call.
.
.
And ME?

HUH! HAHAHA HAHA HAHA!!!!

I am a legit statue in the same spot, sitting on my knees, crouching on my sofa. My delivery I don't know is where. I'm in my pyjamas, my phone in my hand near the ears...I'm a Statue. One can put me in Museum, naming "Starstruck By Min Yoongi!"

OH MY SWEET LIFE......

I finally let my body be at ease and lean to the side. A big Smile curved on my face. Holding the phone close to the chest.

Then suddenly I straighten up when I remember he said, he'll pick me up! Eh? How? He doesn't know where I live!

The Fk?

Is he assuming I may be live in the hospital vicinity? Or maybe he'll call me again and is just giving me time to be ready. Yeah...that's it.

It reminds me I need to get ready. And a quick shower is what gonna save my day.

In about 15 minutes I get ready.

Firstly, I take out a heavy and long breathe cause I absolutely have no idea what to wear. And start putting on my favourite peach colored Hoodie. It kinda has a cute, small figurine made on it. Then I quickly slip through a brown cargo pant. Put on the moisturizer cause I'm hella crusty. And take out my favorite wine colored lip tint. That's my go getter lip, eye and blush makeup. But because I'm wearing the most casual dress in the world, I'm not gonna apply a lot. A dot for each spot is enough. Lastly, I spray my favorite perfume over it. I grab the clutch, the purse and the phone before going out and locking the apartment gate.

I was about to call him, when the phone itself starts ringing again.

It's him. I pick it up.

Yoongi: H-Hi! Yn-sshi!

Yn: H-hello!

Yoongi: I'm un...

Yn: Umm..you didn't know my address right!!!... I'm so sorry!! I'll just reach the park you're in. You can stay there..I'm so Sorry!!!

Yoongi:......But I'm Under your building!

Yn: Huh??!?

Yoongi: Hmm.

Yn: Mr. Min! How do you know my Address? I don't remember telling you anything about it!!!!

Yoongi: *hesitates* Actually it was your Prescription!

Yn: What?

Yoongi: Just come out na! We can talk face to face when we're just floors away!

My heartbeat gets faster! But this time an Unknown feeling taking over me. How did he manage to know my Address? That's not something I'm worried about. To be honest I can do that too if I have someone's name with me. I can stalk that person's BirthChart out !!!

But that's the point. It's Stalking! And is Done FOR ME! BY HIM!!!

HOOOOFF!!!

In the Ground floor, by the entrance,

There I can see the Car!

That's the car they always use. And it's the only one that's standing in the middle of the building ground, 'waiting'. So I just wave my hands broadly.