24. The Last Fight

Argh!!

My head...

It feels so heavy. My neck is stiffened. I..

*Gasp*

?? : sOoOoo?? HaViNg FuN sEeInG sOmEoNe PrEcIoUs tO yOu SuFfEr?? Hmmm??

A deep raspy voice growls beside me. Not to me though. It's talking to someone else. And I've a feeling it's maybe Namjoon!!

??: WhAt YoU wOn'T tAlK?!?! ArE yOu rEaLlY a BaByGiRl lIkE tHeY cAlL yOu??
What is there name.. Ah! ArMy?!?

What the hell?

He confirms he is Kwan once he talks in his normal voice rather than toning it mockingly. But why the hell he's talking nonsense?? What Babygirl?? They call Namjoon a... Babygi..? Wait, I'm literally his stan. I don't... How can Kwan know?

He kept watch that intently? But he just got out of jail...

??: WHAT!! WHAT ARE YOU GLARING FOR?!? YoUr HeArT hUrTs cAuSe I mOcKeD tHeM?!... THEN WHERE ARE YOUR ARMYs?? WHY DON'T THEY SAVE YOU HUH?? Where are they???

"You wouldn't be able to find your pieces together if they find you. So.. Don't Ask For It!" Namjoon scoffs at the end.

My heart's literally jumping on my chest. We're in a dangerous situation. Why is he talking back? He will just hurt you more Joonie!

I hear Kwan walk over to me. I play dead. I don't know if waking up will be in our advantage. But he doesn't approach me. But he picks up something heavy and metallic from the Table.

No! OH SHIT!!

HE'S GONNA HURT HIM USING THAT. I.. I N-NEED TO DIVERT HIS ATTENTION TO ME. NO-NO NO NOPE!!

"KWA--"

"ARRRGHHH!" I shout. Jerking up from playing dead. And I can hear over my blindfold, he stopped. "ARRGHH!!" I do it again. I need his full attention to me.

He walks to me. I can feel him standing in front of me. Just standing, without doing anything. My breathes get heavier as he ticks the metallic bar in his hand on the ground. And he moves his face to me. I-is he gonna beat me?

"K-Kwan! LEAVE HER ALONE.." the fk? It's Yoongi's voice, "..Your Problem is with me. DON'T hurt her!"

Yoongi talks in a hush. His voice trembled a little. He's probably tied up too. So it was him all the time? He was talking to him like that? Because Namjoon seemed to be a little far away than him.

Kwan: You Know what?? She..

He growls near my ears..

Kwan: She's the Babygirl here. You got yourself a good item to play Yoongi!!

I-tem? I'm an i-te-m?!!

Kwan inhales sharply around me, taking my smell in. And he says, "AHH! I guess you're right. I won't hurt her. Cause she'll be the treat after I dine properly with your meats!!"

Yn: K-Kwan. Stop!

Kwan: Oohh! She's talking!! HoW cUtE!!

Yn: Kwan!! Leave them Please!! You, you can Take me!! Just please let them Go! PLEASE!!

Yoongi: YN!! DON'T BEG!! DON'T BEG BEFORE HIM!! HE WON'T HAVE ANY OF US!!

Yn: Yoongi!! PLEASE. TAKE NAMJOON AND GO!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!

Yoongi: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND YN!! THE FK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! WHY I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS... MONSTER!!

Kwan: Who said ANYONE of you is leaving?? Did I.. Hehe ~ Nope!