18. Behind Your Eyes

"Having the best life consoling a chick! You even get to touch her that freely! But never knew you were this type of person! Womanizer, huh!" Kwan speaks to himself through greeted teeth.

"I don't blame you though. She's dripping beauty." A lust full of glance on her distracts him. He bites his lips looking at the sobbing beauty in front of him. But resting on Yoongi's chest.

UGH!

He punches the tree he's hiding behind. Eyes burning with an anger that's not usual to everybody. There's something else, that's quite unknown to him also.

Kwan turns around and leaves the spot. Completely ignoring the two-three drops of blood on the knuckles.

....

"WHAT LEAVE?? WHAAT?! YOU WANT A LEAVE AFTER BUNKING OFF FOR STRAIGHT FOUR DAYS??..." The overweighted middle-aged man shouts, while Kwan stands there silently. He closed his eyes the moment the rotund man started yelling. If he opens his eyes and sees him getting over on him, he'll not be able to control his nerves.

"...GO AND FKING WORK YOU DUCKHEAD... I WON'T TOLERATE ANY MORE LOOSE IN YOUR DAMN WORK! IS IT MAKING IT'S WAY TO YOUR MORON BRAIN??" And suddenly the employee shirt is thrown on his face. It stinks with the bad odor of the people worked in it. Kwan takes it off of his face and walks inside the factory.

"So, dude? You got your head banged with the manager early morning?!" The other employees laughs loudly on his stupidity. As if they knew there wasn't any leave meant for him anyway. Why did he even try? But, there's nothing wrong with that! Kwan restrains himself one more time from lashing out.

2 hours before the roundy manager comes with a clipboard checking on each worker's progress. It's a oil processing factory. And the department where Kwan is currently working, is some type of refraining step he doesn't know about, nor does he care. His job is to slide down a simple handle and he's doing it devotedly. He needs the money it'll provide. He needs to feed a hungry mouth that should've been long gone. Even age is not talking that old hag down. And the responsibility is always mine.

The thought of working non stop and in this broken, stinky factory, sticky with oil and dirt, makes him agitated inside. His insides start to burn with frustration, anger and disappointment towards life. A deep sense of being worthless and melancholy taking over control makes him feel the anger he's suppressing everyday.

Some flashes of his days before getting the ten years of custody in jail comes in before his eyes. Him sitting on the cushion chair, with a team, making the sickest beats and dreaming of the big life. The type of big, that Min Yoongi is now. He can't make agreement with the fact that he might have been working hard for it. But, the way he performs on the high-end stages, every camera surrounds him, once he steps his feet on the road. Kwan dreamt of achieving that too.

Not just dreamt, he was just few steps away from getting there, when...

"WHAT THE FK HAVE YOU DONE???" The loud cry of downcasting the work he had done till now, cuts off his thoughts. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SLIDE IT THIS WAY, AND THE FK SLIDER YOU'RE USING... KWAN!! I'LL NOT PAY YOU THE SLIGHTEST AMOUNT I'M TELLING YOU..." the manager keeps shouting next to his ears so loudly. He is very uncomfortable with the high sounds right now, but he keeps pointing at the miserably failing worker downgrading him.

Kwan was leaning on the machine with both of his hands. The chaos inside his head is too loud itself. And with the hoarse sound of the machines accompanying the madman yelling at his octave is just so irritating, "...don't shout".

Only this is what could be heard from the detrimented man. " What??!? HUH! *scoff* You! MR. KWAN!!! LOOK AT ME!! WHAT ARE YOU?? A GIRL??.." He starts poke his shoulder with the pen in his hand. And all the other employees starts laughing on him.
"..A Girl That Needs to sit in the House.. Making rice for the family?!? Awww! Should I Get You Some Bangles???.. AAAAAAAAAAAAA.... UGGHAAAAAAAAAAA"

The next moment Kwan sees the rest of the department taking the chubby fatty rubbish-mouth, somewhere. He could see the blood pool formed in front of him, made by the managers bitten off finger. While the bitten piece stays inside Kwan's mouth.

It's pretty salty. This rotund probably Loves salt too much, that even his blood is carrying the taste. He spits the finger on the ground, spitting some more distasteful blood off of his saliva. And goes back to slide the same slider again..

"DON'T!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ANY OF THAT! I'VE CALLED THE POLICE.. THEY WILL MAKE YOU BREATHE THE AIR OF JAIL YOU BUSTARD. JUST STAY THERE!!!! UUUGHHHHHHHH, MY FINGER AAAAAAHHH!"

Kwan takes off the smelly shirt and throws it near the circle surrounding the bitten man. And goes straight towards the money box. No one dares to talk or restrain him from taking a bunch of notes from it. The on duty, poor manager yells at the full grown men to stop him, but turns out everyone is afraid of what he might do next.

"So y'all are scaredy cats. Just because I bit off his finger like a carrot, you get scared?" He scoffs and continues, "I took the money I worked for in the past days. Goodbye, and... Take care of your belly!" He leaves the place touching the bumpy fat on his stomach. When the whole factory stood frozen.

....

Even though he doesn't know where to go from here, cause definitely the police will be after him for somedays. He needs to go underground for several days. So the only option he could think of is, giving some of the money to the father of him, waiting in the slump and going undercover with the rest of the amount.

He hopes his plan works out as he walks down the path humming the catchy tune of seesaw...

[ Hi! A small episode, but I'm just a bit busy. Btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH, for 270 views. Continue reading and supporting.

Take care. I'll catch you in the next episode!]

To Be Continued...