6. Interest

Yoongi's POV,

"Well, are you free tomorrow?"

The fk did I ask?!?! Why it has to be that!!!?!? I could've asked for her phone no. !

Wait.

This is maybe better. Asking for phone no. can be creepy right?

Yup!

"Tomorrow !!!?" She asks with a hint of exclamation in her low shaky voice...

Yoongi: Yep. ° , °

Yn: I don't have my schedule yet!

Yoongi: Aaa, really! Then....

Yn: U-um, Why?

Yoongi: Date!

Yn: DATE?!???

Why is she making a face like she couldn't think of it? Is it really a bad decision to ask right now?

"I told you something yesterday if you remember!" I said grinning.

" *smiles* Uuh! Right! I do! "

( °০° )

She smiled!....But my heart!?? Hoofff!!!

My heart's pounding. It's so eager to come out of it's shell and live in the world where she's in.

Aisshhh....I'm thinking of such cheesy sentences in my mind.

If I tell these out loud...will she like it? I wonder what type of flirt I can use to pour the same butterflies in her stomach that I'm having right now.

Yoongi: So?

Yn: So?

"If you don't know your schedule...how should I ask you later?"

Yup! That was a good stroke Yoongi! Nice! I'm proud of you!! :)

Yn: You can add me on Snapchat!

Still not phone no.? Is she playing hard to get on purpose or what?

Yoongi: I...don't have it though!

Yn: What?! But you all had few years ago, that collaboration with them!?!

Yoongi: Wha..OOOOO~~~

I CAN'T. I JUST LAUGH! SHE'S TALKING ABOUT THE SNAPCHAT ERA. THAT ISN'T RECENT!!! *LAUGHING*

Yn: ?

Yoongi: Yn-sshi, that's solely out of work purpose. I personally don't have or use that. :)

Yn: Oo! Theennn....

Yoongi: Can I have your phone no.?

I swear to god, her face is flaming bright red!! She's not on the pale side! But still!!! The sun is right on her face making it somehow look ethereal!!..

And my stuck eyes on her is having hard time blinking...

Is this the feeling about what Joon asked me today morning?

Yn: it's... O-on the prescription only!

Yoongi: Oou! Right! Then, I'll call you tonight? Will be knowing your timing by then?

Yn: N-Ne! (means.."yes")

Yoongi: Good!

She bows and I bow back. I don't know her age. But surely does she. But what if we're the same age! I watch her as she quite a lil runs through the corridor to the main gate. She's shy! And was Blushing!....