5. The Eyes

At Hospital, around 11 am,

Yn's POV,

I came back here. My shift starts at 2 pm today. But all my colleagues are having a sudden pizza party. And me being me, can't ever say no to that.

I go straight to the attendant's cabin. On my way, I saw some people gathering in front of the waiting room. Some serious situation? It's always crowded but it's different now. I make my way in through the mob and hear a person in formal attire yelling loudly at one of our nurses.

Man: HOW CAN A GOVT. HOSPITAL LIKE THIS HAS NO DOCTOR IN CHARGE?! HOW MUCH IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE YOU ARE HUH?!?!? IS THIS HOW YOU'RE GONNA CURE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE??? THIS IS YOUR GREAT INFRASTRUCTURE??

Yn: Excuse me Mr.! This is a hospital, so please for sake of the patients, talk in a lower voice.

Man: WHO ARE YOU TO TALK IN BETWEEN US?

Yn: I don't have to be anyone to remind you of your mistake. By the way I'm a Doctor. Please tell me what's concerning you.

Man: There's a Patient waiting for treatment with serious cut, and for 20 minutes, there's no sign of any Doctor!!!

Yn: Okay, please hold on. Nurse, where are the Doctors?

Nurse: Mam, Suddenly like half an hour ago a mass of people came here from a car accident. And all of us are there only.

I nod at her and turn to the impolite person, who doesn't respect and wait till their turn comes.

Yn: Sir, please try to understand it's an Emergency situation. I can understand your Patient is in pain, but the people there are dying. But show me the way. I'll treat them. :) Nurse bring me the necessaries.

Man: OKAY! THIS WAY MAM.

Yn: Thank you for the Understanding.

It was just the next room. So I grabbed the tray before I enter.

Man : *Yelling at the Patient* I TOLD YOU, LET'S GO TO A PRIVATE HOSPITAL. BUT YOU GUYS NEVER LISTEN.

Yn: Sir?

He was by the door, covering the entrance. So I asked him to move. He did. As soon as I enter, there were Six Men, everyone in caps and masks, circling the Patient who was sitting on the bed. Guarding the view.

I place the tray near him and ask the men in the room to make some space. As it was a tiny room and treating properly can be a mess with this much people. They do as per my request.

I take his finger and remove the bandage. It's a deep cut. I need to stich it up. I start cleaning the clotted blood with anti-infective. And then spread the anesthatic oinment over the area.

"It'll hurt a lil, sir!"

Our eyes finally meet.

Yn:..........

Patient:..............

Yn:...........

He's.....he's Yoongi!
AGAIN?!? HE CUT HIS FINGER THIS TIME?!?!?
WHY IS HE SOO CARELESS!?!? JUST LIKE 9 HOURS AGO I TOLD HIM TO TAKE CARE!!!!

The worry on my face is visible.

Yn: I told you to take care!?

Yoongi: Sorry. It was unintentional.

Yn: Obviously, I know that.

He removes his mask.And shows off his full face. It's rupturing me inside. Is he doing it in purpose?