20. A Trip

Yoongi: Where are you?

Yn: I'm entering. Wait a bit.

Yoongi: It's fine. Don't rush. We have plenty of time.

Yn: Okay.

I am just about to enter the Airport. They already inside the waiting lobby. And I'm with my luggage in the cars behind them, going with the team. They are filming another Bon Voyage. And it's really spinning my head, that this time I'm with them. Wow!

If you've told the Yn watching the last Bon Voyage, she would've thought you're crazy and need help. But here we are!

I get my luggages and take a deep breath before finally entering. After the protocols were done we all go up to the waiting area. And sure enough, they were filming.

Jin: Hey Jongkook-sshi, how are you feeling after going to a Bon-Voyage years later?

Kook: Hmm! It's.. It's nothing New! But we'll definitely have a great time whenever we're together. That's what exciting me. (。>‿<。 )

Joon: *peeking in the camera*

Jin: Hey! What are you doing?! *hits Joon*

Jimin: HYUNG!! Hahaha~ Cuteee...
('˘')♡

Jimin just comes out of nowhere and rubs Joon's cheeks mashing it. I laugh at their childish behavior. Even if they're not filming they always goof around. And that amazes me so much. I just stand there watching them having fun.

Suddenly a hand snakes around my waist.

Yn: *Gasp*

Yoongi: Shhh... It's me.

He whispers in my ear. And I feel goosebumps all over my limbs.

Yoongi: They are filming. We can't talk here. Let's go. Hmm?

Yn: okay (0///-///0)

He guides me to a room. A room where few people can sit and enjoy the view it's offering with the large glass window. I smile at him.

Yn: I didn't know they have rooms like this?

Yoongi: It's not for public. These rooms are paid to have privacy, generally people like government officials or public figures. So that people don't find them and make a chaos.

Yn: 0.0? Woah! You are one of them! I mean yeah!!!... Hehe~ what I'm even saying! Hehe~

Yoongi: You've been with us for over a month now. You're still shocked? *chuckle*

Yn: I don't think I'll ever be not shocked! (˵ ͡° ͜ ͡°˵)

Yoongi: Haha~ you're blushing!?

Yn: I'm not!! (ミㅇᆽㅇミ) Don't Laugh!!!

Yoongi: pft! Okay! I'm not laughing....
( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

Yn: (-_-)

Yoongi: ...BHAHAHHAHA!!!! (>∇<)ノ

Yn: Yoongiiii~~~~

I hit his chest smiling as he continues laughing loudly. I love this side of him. And it's not everyday you get to see him like that. These moments are treasure for me. ><

Yoongi: By the way. I wanted to ask you. Are you hungry?

Yn: huh? Sud..denly? Hungry? Me! I'm.. I don't... are you hungry? Should we go eat? Do I...

Yoongi: *kiss*

He suddenly plants a kiss on my cheek. Shushing me up. My mind goes blank.

Yn: 0o0??!?!? *blushing hard*