16. part i: Blush

Yoongi's POV,

I never knew my heart is capable of pumping at this fast pace. The moment of truth nears as I find the ground beneath me slowly loosing it's stability.

Half the way through the stairs my hands and legs go numb and I had to hault my motion there. My breaths get heavier and denser while the fade memories of my first love visits my subconscious. The young days of flowering life of mine...

It was my best friend who supported me all along to make the proposal to flourish. I can only remember how I reluctantly went to her and asked her out for a dinner. I was so in love. But still wasn't sure if I should take the chance.

But those feelings are hard to remember as they swiftly left the last corner of my heart behind all these years of pain and hurt after we came to an end.

Am I really gonna do that again?

What's the difference between that 14 years old teenage me and a 30 years old matured grown up?

Fogs of confusion clouds my head that didn't let me realize I am already in front of Yn's big antique room door, so beautifully curved in artistic sculptures. The finishing was so good that caught my attention and reverted all the ripples of doubts stopping my motion. The rainbow colored glass on the frame had the magical affect on my creative string.
I could feel some lines and harmonies forming up in the back of my head already.

"Byul Onni? Is that You?"

[:onni~elder sister]

Yn's loud but pleasing voice breaks my concentration. And once again I bewilder my mind with thoughts of 'what if's eating my confidence out. Thoughts about,
if she's gonna allow me to take an entrance in her calming aura!
If she's gonna let me be her!
If she's gonna listen to my stupid heart poundings whenever I see her..
If she's gonna value me the way I want..
If she's gonna approve my way of loving her and embracing the feelings of care and warmth I felt for her after these years of cold nights?....

Will I be able to be a someone so special that she will not hesitantly give all her life just for me?....

"Come in if it's you Onni! I can't pick my dress!"

My earlobes grew hot thinking about the scene, maybe she's not in her clothes right now!! I hinged my breath to shook the mental image off of my mind as I cleared my throat to mention my presence in spite of her sister.

The atmosphere feels heavy that my shoulders dropped down. Can I enter? Please can I?....

UGH!
The sight not leaving my mind is teasing me in all ways it can. I just want to burst open the gate and kiss the fuck out of her already. Why she's silent and not letting me in??!

"CAN I COME IN?" My voice growls in a need that I never felt before now. I wanted to kiss her and travel through her body but not like how I want it now! An unknown hunger is growing inside me for her. With each passing minute I'm spending with her, physically or mentally, it's growing big.

I Want Her To Say Yes As SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

"Y-Yeah! Come in!"

I control my aggressive behavior for a minimum like five percent as my shaky hands pushes the door open....
There she stands, unfortunately? Fortunately? But fully in her clothes!...

Thank God she's fully covered. Or else, it would be HARD for me to stay sane. And it's a house full of her Family tonight.

Yn: What are you doing...h-here?

My Dr. Beloved (Yoongi Ff) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara