Epilogue

Okay, here it is. The end of ATHF. There will be ONE MORE PART after this. I figured I owed it to you guys.

I think I finally found someone who is almost what I had in mind for Emily. She's about the right size and she's blonde. (Her chest is a little larger than Em's, but she's the closest I've come to finding the right shape.) She had brown eyes, but there are always contacts, haha. Anyway, her name is Kris Yeo. She's a plus-sized model, and she's beautiful. That's her pic. Let me know what you think. Now, I'll have to work on a new Ellie.

Anyway, happy reading! I'm going to try to post a pic of Em's graduation dress on my twitter account @bluriverbooks if I can remember my password. I might even post more pics of Kris Yeo, just to give you a better perspective.

********************************************************************************************

DREW

It was June, and we were about to graduate. In the past six months, so much had happened. Mrs. Martin's health and attitude continued to improve. As far as what I'd witnessed and what Em had told me, she had't harped on her too much about her weight lately, either. Mr. Martin and I had formed a type of friendship. Although he made it clear that if I hurt either of his daughters, he would kill me, we got along pretty well. It was amazing how almost losing Em had changed his perspective for the better.

Ellie was as pregnant as ever. I found it somewhat amusing that she was actually bigger than Em right now. It was payback, of sorts, for looking down on Em her whole life for being overweight. On the other hand, I did feel bad for her at times. Her friends at school didn't have much to do with her anymore, and she had to see me with her sister more often than she probably would have liked. She did manage, though, to stay away from Adam as much as possible. I was proud of her for that.

Adam and Leesy were still dating. Leesy came home often, and Adam visited her just as frequently. I was still not their biggest fan, but my sister seemed happy enough. I was scared that once the baby came, Adam would abandon Leesy in exchange for time with his daughter. That's right. All of Ellie's feelings that she was carrying a boy were proven wrong during an ultrasound a few months back. They were having a little girl.

Justin remained my confidant in all things Emily. He often asked me when we were getting married. I told him one new family member at a time. First, his niece had to arrive. Then, we could discuss him acquiring a new brother-in-law. That shut him up for the time being, but Ellie was due toward the end of July, so I knew he'd be back to bothering me soon. At least he was an awesome kid, and I enjoyed spending time with him.

Mike and Johnny were still going strong. In February, they had told Mike's parents. At first, they were extremely upset, but they seemed to be learning to accept it as time passed. I think it had a lot to do with Johnny's extreme affection for their son. Although I had originally thought that they were only together for the sex (even though it still seemed unnecessarily painful to me), I had come to realize that they really did love each other. They came out to the school during a celebration assembly in February. Our team had made it to the state championships, and the whole team was onstage. After all of the hype that went along with celebration assemblies had died down, Johnny and Mike took the stage for what looked like a football announcement, and just kissed each other. The school went crazy. Later on, Mrs. Manchester scolded them lightly for the way they had abused the pep rally with a PDA, but she was smiling the whole time. They definitely heard an earful from Coach.

To be honest, I still really wanted to marry Em before going off to college. We had chosen the same school, at least, so I was thrilled with that. We had no choice but to stay in the dorms our first year, and I was handling that. I wasn't a snob, but going from a giant bedroom to a tiny dorm room that I had to share with a stranger was not something to which I was looking forward. Ugh. At least Em would be on campus with me, though. I had to be thankful for the simple things in life.