Chapter 13

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for reading!

I was thinking of Emily as being about the size of the figure in the middle.  (Pic is on the right.)

***********************************************************************************************************************

DREW

I woke up in my parents' bed. I was confused, and didn't remember how I got there. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. While I was emptying my bladder in my parents' bathroom, memories of last night came rushing back to me: the kiss, my misfire, the beer. Oh no! What had I done after getting drunk? I was feeling pretty terrible, trying to make peace with my feelings for the Martin sisters.

I was thankful that I failed to control my release last night. That certainly wasn't the way I wanted to have sex for the first time. A little voice in the back of my mind said, that's not who you want to sleep with, either. What that voice implied scared me, so I chose to ignore it.

I felt bad for what I'd done to Ellie, and wanted to apologize. I wondered where she was. I decided to check my room first. I knocked, but heard nothing. I pushed open the door, and almost gagged. It smelled strange, there were clothes everywhere, and Mike was passed out on my bed.

"Mike," I said, shaking him, "Mike, get up."

He grunted, and opened his eyes slowly.

"Where is she?" he asked, looking around.

"Who?" I asked, not understanding.

"The chick I banged last night. From what I remember, she was a good lay," he said, crass as usual.

"You were here by yourself when I found you. She must have come to her senses and left you," I said jokingly, even though, in a way, I meant it.

"I'll find her again," he commented, "and we'll have even more fun."

This guy was a jerk, but he was on the team, so I put up with him during football season. I wondered what poor girl had gotten herself wrapped up in this mess.

"Well, your first step is probably to get home," I suggested.

"Yeah, you're right," he said.

Finally, I thought. As I picked a red plastic cup off the floor and threw it away, I noticed a bunch of used condoms and wrappers in the trash. Yuck. I would have to disinfect this room.

"See ya," I said to Mike as he finished getting dressed and jogged down the stairs.

"Bye," he replied.

I went into the bathroom that I normally used and washed my hands. As I was leaving, I heard a strange noise that sounded like....snoring? I pulled back the shower curtain, and was met with a strange sight. There was Adam Naysmith, wearing only his boxers, lying in the tub, covered in dried puke. He was lucky I had a strong stomach.

"Adam? Hey, Adam?" I called as I shook him the same way I had shaken Mike minutes earlier.

"Huh?" he mumbled, as he opened his eyes. He slowly took in his surroundings and his wardrobe, and let out a tortured moan.

"Oh, no. Drew, I'm so sorry," he exclaimed. "I'll clean this up after I find my clothes," he said.

"Take your time. Your clothes are probably in my room," I replied, shutting the bathroom door behind me.

Adam wasn't a bad guy. After all, Em had hung out with him all these years. She didn't seem like the type to talk to jerks. Although, she did talk to me now, so I had to wonder.