2.1 Omega

"Maybe we are to young," a girl with red hair says as someone kisses her neck.

"Do you want it?" he asks looking at her.

"Yes, Stiles. I want you," she whispers putting her hands in the sides of his neck before kissing him again.

"Both her and her baby are okay," the doctor says looking at the divorced parents of the Martin twins.

"I'm...i'm sorry. My daughter, my 14 year-old daughter is...is pregnant!" mr. Martin says with a laugh as if he has gone crazy.

"You didn't know?" the doctor asks.

"No! We didn't know! I did not know! Did you?" mr. Martin asks turning to his ex wife.

"No! Gosh, no!" She breaths out before looking through the window at the 14 year old who is talking with her younger twin sister.

'Dear Stiles and Scott,

I know this isn't a good way to tell you, but right now. As you are reading this, i have just gotten on the plane to move to Arizona. I have decided to leave after the car accident and to live wth my dad until i, myself, am ready to return to Beacon Hills.

Please do not try to contact me or come after me when one of you dimwits can finally drive a car.

Lots of hate,
Lithy.

PS; i love you both'

Stiles walks into the school where he stands next Scott. "Do you think Lilith will return to town?" Stiles asks as he leans against the locker.

"Why would she?" Scott asks putting his books away.

"Because her sister was in the hospital and is missing. That is bound to make her come back," Stiles says like it's logic for her to return.

Scott lets out a sigh. "Why are you still holding onto her? Lilith is long gone. She asked us not to look for contact. Which also stands for when she..." Scott's voice dies down as a certain red head walks in.

"What?" Stiles frown turning around.

The red head walks past them not giving them any attention. Stiles opens his mouth shocked as the redhead continues walking down the hallway.

"It's her. She's back," Stiles breaths out.

"If you are already thinking about sex with her. Don't," Scott whispers in his ear before slamming his locker.

Stiles wakes up from his daydream about sex with Lilith. "Honestly, i still can't believe you two were doing it behind my back," Scott says as they walk to the locker room.

"We were 14, we didn't know anything. But the sex was amazing tho," Stiles says with a huge grin.

Scott rolls his eyes while he is smiling. He didn't know until Lydia had once hinted to Stiles about their secret while Scott was standing next Stiles.

In the lockrroom, Lilith is getting changed in her lacrosse uniform. "Why is she just back and immediately back on the team? It's like coach made room for her," Stiles whispers.

"She used to be our best player. I wouldn't be surprised if he did," Scott whispers back while the two start changing into their own uniforms.

On the field, Scott and Stiles are staring at her. Neither remembering her to be that good before she left. After practice, Lilith gets praysed by the team before she leaves to go to her classes. 

The whole day, she spends ignoring her former best friends and catching up on homework and assignments. After the bell rings, she walks towards her car, it's a big pick up truck. But it's old and the army green paint is almost all damaged.

She opens it before getting in it with a sigh, Lilith lets out a breath as she leans back in the drivers seat. She starts her truck before she leaves the school car park.

Lilith puts on her favorite song from The Lumineers while she drives to the city. She stops in front of a cafe where she goes through a shift until 10 pm. On her way home she stops by a night supermarket and does some groceries.

She goes to check out and pays for her stuff, the woman behind the cashier gives her a nasty look. Lilith is by now used to the judgement for having to buy her child stuff. She doesn't really mind the judgement anymore and is able to ignore it better then when she just had her child.

On the way home, she drives in silence while eating a simple sandwich from the cafe and drinking a diet coke. After parking her car, she walks inside and puts her bags down as she looks at the mess in the living room.

"Mom?" she whisper yells.

There's no answer as she takes the groceries to the kitchen where luckily the dishes have already been done. She goes upstairs and walks past Lydia's bedroom, she lets out a relieved sigh with a smile as she sees her younger twin returned to her own bed.

"Lilith!" Lydia smiles as she jumps up and runs to her sister.

The two embrace and Lydia immediately starts crying making Lilith hold her tighter. "I missed you so much," Lydia cries.

Lilith helps her back to bed before she stops and looks at her sister. "If i had known that i had to almost die and go missing to make you come back. I would have done that sooner," Lydia smiles.

"Yeah right. You can give me back the title of trouble maker now. You go back to being the secret smartass," Lilith smiles before walking out of the room.

"Hey, Lily..." Lydia catches the attention of Lilith on more time before she closes the door, "She is gorgeous, you did an amazing job," she smiles before she closes her eyes.

Lilith walks into her own bedroom where she puts her bags by the door. Her mother, Natalie Martin, is halfway through giving a one year old girl, with brown hair, a bottle of milk.

"Mama!" the little girl smiles as she move her face away from the bottle.

"Hello, sweetie," she smiles as she picks the girl up.

"Good, i'm gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow," Natalie smiles as she gets up.

Lilith smiles as she lets her mother pass. "Thanks mom," she says softly.

"No worries, darling," her mother smiles before she closes the door behind her.

Lilith sits down with her daughter in the big chair and continues reading a big book while giving her daughter the last of 3 bottles of the day. Lilith lets out a chuckle as she reads the first line.

"'What is a werewolf? And how to recognize them?' If you had any money i would have bet you this whole page would be wrong too," she whispers while her daughter holds her own bottle and looks at the picture.