3.3 fireflies

A gun is fired making the female werewolf lose all focus on the girl and look at Isaac. Isaac starts fighting her, before getting thrown into the tree. Scott kicks the female werewolf down and Isaac walks around Scott.

Derek appears and the female werewolf runs away. Isaac looks at Scott before running after her with Derek. Soon, they lose her again and Scott gets a call. A bike stops by them making the three men look at the person on it.

"Who was the girl?" Lilith asks as she takes off her helmet.

"Cora. My little sister, i haven't seen her for 9 years. Since the fire, i thought she died," Derek explains.

Lilith nods as she leans on her bike. "What now?" she asks.

"We're going to see Argent," Scott says making Lilith nod as she throws a helmet to Isaac.

"I hate your bike," he mumbles as he puts the helmet on.

Scott and Derek go to Derek's car and the four make their way to the grocery store. After convincing the hunter to join sides with them, Lilith observes as she hears a lot of new things about hunting.

Isaac lets out a sigh as he again has to get on the back of the bike and they put ultrasonic emitors. When they get to the school, Lilith and Isaac look at the other three before they get off the bike.

"Have i already told you that i hate your bike?" Isaac asks making her roll her eyes.

The two wolves make it to the school, but they go over it instead of into it. Isaac and Lilith go to make them turn around but Allison is there earlier then them. Lilith frowns as she looks at Allison but she only has eyes for Isaac.

Allison smiles softly before she walks away from the school. Lilith and Isaac decide to sit on some stairs and Lilith puts her head on his shoulder. "You alright?" he asks.

"Just tired," she mumbles with a shrug.

"How is she?" he asks.

Lilith smiles before she looks at him. "She is okay. You should come see her soon," she says before she looks down again.

Soon, just as they hear growling. The sun starts coming up, Lilith and Isaac run into the basement and look at Derek who is on his knees with Boyd and Cora passed out next him.

"There's a teacher. Take them. I will get her," Derek says out of breath.

By the time, Lilith is able to go to bed. The sun is already way up, luckily for her it is the weekend. She spends most of it with her little girl and even Isaac comes by to see Willow. He knew from her existence since the two had been distant friends. But both needed someone and they ended up finding a friend in each other, even if they were miles apart.