3.10 The overlooked

"I can't believe you didn't tell us!" Stiles yells as they're on the way to the hospital so that Jennifer can cure Cora.

Lilith looks at him. "I don't have to tell you anything. We are just friends," she says as she is leaning forward so she can look at both boys.

"Okay, but being changed into a werewolf is quite the change, Lilith!" he yells.

She rolls her eyes looking down, this isn't even her biggest secret. "You should have told us," Scott says ending the discussion before Lilith can get angry and rip Stiles apart.

The jeep stops outside the hospital where the trio gets out. Stiles grabs a baseball bat making her frown as she looks at it. "Really? A bat?" she asks.

"You got claws, i got a bat," he says.

They walk into the hospital where they immediately get stopped by Melissa. She tells them about the ambulances before they walk to the elevator where the teens look at Jennifer with angry faces.

They stop by the room of Cora where they see Cora and Peter aren't there. Lilith and Stiles make eye contact as they both look at the black blood and follow the trail. The doors open and Peter comes sliding through them.

"We got a problem. Big problem," he says looking up at the small team.

Lilith looks up at the alpha twins who have turned into one big werewolf. Derek shifts without doubt before he attacks them, he gets knocked down. Lilith also tries but she also gets knocked down. Scott gets held up the wall while Jennifer gets in the elevator and Peter and Stiles get to Cora.

Stiles pulls Lilith up who groans as her healing hasn't kicked in yet. "Go! Go! Go!" Derek says as the twins have run to the elevator in which Jennifer escaped them.

The group runs away and Lilith runs ahead of Peter who is carrying Cora. They stop in a room where Lilith leans against the wall as she starts to heal.

Peter puts Cora down and Stiles starts losing his mind about Jennifer. Lilith has her eyes closed as she is focused on her control and her healing. Jennifer comes back, but the moment Lilith sees jennifer. All the fights for control is out of the window as she tries to attack her.

It takes Derek and Scott to hold her back from ripping out Jennifer's throat. Seeing no way out, Peter sighs as he grabs the teenage out of control werewolf and pushes her head into a cabinet knocking her out.

When she wakes up again, she is in the back of the ambulance with Stiles and the passed out Cora. She sits up groaning as she puts her hand on the back of her head.

"Peter knocked you out," Stiles says looking at her.

"Great," she mumbles as she gets up.

"Where are you going?" he asks grabbing her arm.

She looks at the door before pointing at it. "I'm going to help," she says with a frown.

Stiles shakes his head. "No way, sit back down," he says.

She scoffs before she gets out and walks into the hallways. She walks around until she accidentally bumps into Melissa. "Jesuss," Melissa breaths out as she puts her hand on her heart.

"Melissa!" Lilith whisper-yells.

They look at each other before Lilith nudges her head hearing fighting of Scott and the evil voltron twins. "We're trying not to hurt you," the twins say.

"Try harder," Scott says.

"Hey! I'd like to try something," Melissa yells before she electrocutes the twins.

They fall passed out on the floor and Lilith helps Scott up before the trio runs away. They walk around for a bit while Scott and Melissa talk about Deucalion letting her go.

Lilith who walks in front of them suddenly stops them. "What is it?" Melissa asks as Lilith and Scott look at each other before their claws come out.

She steps back as they walk around a corner and a gun is pointed in their faces. Isaac, Allison and mr. Argent look back at them.

They go into the morgue where Lilith isn't focused on forming her plan. She only left because Allison had promised to stay with her sister. Who was now alone, probably traumaticed and feeling abandoned by her friends.

She is send up to the roof with Melissa where they turn on the power. "Okay, lets get out of here," Melissa says before they turn around and come face to face with the true form of Jennifer before everything goes black for them.

Stiles runs up the stairs following Scott who is running to get to his mother. When he gets to the roof, Scott and Deucalion are about to disappear. "Where is she?" he asks Deucalion.

"Oh, no Stiles. I'm not the one who took her. She holds no potential for me. But she does for Jennifer...she is a guardian after all," Deucalion says.