2.5 Venomous

Lilith walks into the class of Mr. Harris. "You're late, Miss. Martin. Care to explain why?" he asks looking up at her.

"I got a note," she says handing a yellow note to her teacher.

He reads the note before nodding. "I hope everything turned out alright and that she wasn't hurt to much," he says before throwing the note away.

"Everything is alright. Thank you, sir," she says with an embarassed smile before she walks to the seat free next her sister.

Lydia immediately looks at her sister. "Is she okay?" she asks.

Lilith nods. "Stitches, bump, upset," she whispers before she looks away.

She looks to her side where she notices Stiles and Scott looking at her. She clears her throat while she looks back at the test. After class, she walks with Lydia to the library where the two sit down with Stiles.

"Lithy, we're going to have a study session after class. Will you join?" Stiles asks.

"I can't. I have things to do," she says before focussing on her homework again.

The second the bell rings, she walks to her truck. At home, she takes her daughter to their bedroom and they lay in bed. Lilith looks at her daughter while holding the ice pack on her forehead.

There are 5 stitches just across her hairline and there is a big bruise forming. She had taken a fall from a stool at the nursery, when one of the other children pulled the stool away underneath her.

Willow had fallen on her forehead and there was blood everywhere. She had been taken to the ER, where Melissa was playing with her, while a doctor did tests as Lilith was alarmed to the situation.

Right now, Willow is sleeping while Lilith is holding the ice pack on her head. There is a calm silence in the Martin house while Natalie Martin is still at work and Lydia is in her study session.

Lilith ends up falling asleep next her daughter, the stress of her little girl being hurt, making her to tired to continue doing her homework.