3.19 Letharia Vulpina

Lilith is sleeping in a hospital chair, she is uncomfortable and her back hurts. But she doesn't care, she fought a doctor, three nurses and security just to be able to sit outside of Isaac's hospital room.

Scott had come by that morning but he couldn't have done much to help her. Despite Melissa trying to convince her to go home, all Lilith had done was call her mom for some things she needed.

Like her tea, her blanket and her daughter. Willow was playing with Melissa at the nurses station when Lilith dosed off. Melissa just decided that she needed her sleep and let her be.

That night, Stiles walks into the Martin house followed by Scott. "Stiles? What are you doing?" Lydia asks as she gets up while Willow is asleep on the couch.

"The tea. I need...I need the tea that she drinks," Stiles says while he searches the cabinets and empties the insides everywhere.

"Why?" Scott asks while Lilith walks downstairs in her bathrobe with wet hair as she was taking a shower.

"Because i have been poisoning her! Where is it?" Stiles shouts waking up Willow.

Lydia picks her up and walks into the kitchen. Lilith is standing in the door way so she has the perfect view of the kitchen. "It's here," Lydia says as she opens a drawer.

Stiles grabs a silver pot and a bowl before emptying it all in it. Scott starts coughing immediately as he steps back. Lilith also starts coughing before they look at each other shocked.

"Wolfsbane..." Lilith says shocked.

Stiles turns to her with tears falling from his cheeks. "I am so sorry. I swear...I didn't know," he says as he walks towards her.

But Lilith takes a step back putting her hand on her belly. "You need to go," she says as the tears well up in her eyes.

Stiles stares at her before nodding, he walks over to Willow and kisses her head before leaving the house.