3.14 More bad than good

Stiles is looking at the sleeping Lilith, she was asleep when he left and still asleep when he came back. He lays down next her making her turn and curl up to him.

"Where did you go?" she mumbles still half asleep.

"Took a bath," he lies as he puts his arm around while her head lays on his chest.

She doesn't react as she just falls asleep again. Stiles closes his eyes and falls asleep too. That morning, Stiles notices Lilith pulling away from him and only focussing on Willow.

After dropping her off, Stiles stops by the side of the road. "What are you doing?" she asks with a frown as she sits up in the passengers seat.

"You have been distant all morning, why?"  he asks looking at her.

She sighs as she looks at him. "I know you lied about taking a bath. Unlike you, i am much better at pretending to be sleeping. Also i could smell the woods...and the werecoyote on you. Who were you with?" she asks.

"Scott texted me when you were 'pretending to be asleep' and we went out to look for a body. But it ended up being a girl that got trapped into the body of a werecoyote. We found her den, that's why i smelled like that. I didn't want to worry you because in the last year, i think you have been through enough," he says finishing his sentence with a sigh and turning away to the wheel again.

"So you lied? Something you suck at, by the way," she scoffs.

"Yes, i am sorry. But no more putting you and Willow in danger," he says making her sigh.

"I don't think you have been paying attention. But i am in it, with you. I will always be in it with you. Because i love you. Plus i kinda am a werewolf," she says grabbing his face making her look at him.

He just kisses her, his lips moving against hers as she takes off her seatbelt. "We'll be late for class," he says pulling back from the kiss.

"You started this, you're gonna have to finish it," she whispers before she kisses him again.

When they get to school, they go their seperate ways and she walks into class. "Why are you late?" her teacher asks.

"I was...busy," she lies making Isaac. Allison and Lydia look at her surprised.

The whole school day is calm until Lilith starts feeling sick. "Sick? You're a werewolf, you can't get sick," Scott says with a frown.

"I know that, okay? But i really don't feel good," she sighs as she leans into her locker.

"So, what now?" Stiles asks.

"I'm taking her home. My home, she needs to rest," Lydia says as she grabs Lilith's school bag.

"Call me if anything happens," Stiles says hugging his girlfriend and kissing her forehead.

She nods as she pulls out of the hug and walks with Lydia leaving the school.