3.2 Chaos rising

Lilith looks at Willow who is playing with her stuffed animals, it's almost bedtime. Lilith is braiding Willow's hair and watching a show on the tv.

Meanwhile, Stiles was at the party of a childhood friend. She just turned 17 years old today, Lilith had only been informed of the party today as Stiles had forgotten to tell her.

After braiding Willow's hair, she puts the little girl to bed. Than she takes a shower and lays out both their clothes for the next day. She finishes a little of her homework before she finally goes to bed.

Around midnight, Willow starts crying and Lilith takes her downstairs. She makes warm milk, before they go upstairs again. By the time Willow is calm enough and Lilith finally gets some real sleep, it's 2AM.

The next day, Lilith brings her daughter to pre-school before driving to school. "Morning," Stiles says with a smile as she gets out of her truck.

"How was the party?" she smiles as she takes the coffee from him.

"Borning to be honest. Heather first wanted to have sex with me. And i went to get a condom. But when i got back, she was gone except for her heels. We just left, so yeah...And how was your night?" he asks before they arrive to the lockers.

Lilith smiles as she opens her locker. "Just did some homework," she lies as her smile fades and she looks away from him.

The rest of her day she has a calm day, after school, she goes to work and then home. At home, she eats, plays with Willow and then they go to sleep.