5.1 Creatures of the night

"Willow! Come on!" Lilith sighs as she gets out of a black truck.

"No! I don't want to!" The little girl yells.

"Missy! Get out! I will drag you out! I swear to..." Lilith starts but she gets interrupted by the blue jeep that pulls up.

Scott and Stiles get out of the jeep. "Great. A little help, please. Your demon spawn won't get out," Lilith sighs as she points to the truck.

Stiles smiles as he opens the door. "Daddy!" Willow shrieks happy as she throws her arm around him.

He takes her out and puts her onto the ground. "Just listen to your mom," he says kissing her head.

"She's angry," Willow says folding her arms.

"No! You just don't listen to the one who put you on this earth!" Lilith shouts as her and Scott put bags in the Martin house.

Lilith pulls Scott into the kitchen while Stiles puts Willow to bed. "The kid in the jeep?" She asks.

"Liam, the one i bit last year. We had to chain him to a tree because he's having trouble with control," Scott explains.

"And Malia?" She asks.

"We are picking her up after you," he says.

Stiles walks down with a smile and slams his hands together. "We ready?" He asks.

Lilith nods before they leave the house. Lilith and Scott get in her truck and they go to pick up Malia. After they go the hospital to drop off Liam.

Malia and Lilith stay with Melissa in the hall by the desk. They wait to hear if she is a senior but they don't hear anything making Malia nervous.

Lilith ends up going to the school with Malia and Stiles. They have a couple moment making her uncomfortable. She stands there a little awkward until she decides to go to her sister.

They wait for the others but they take longer making them both anxious. Lilith looks at the doors as they open making her smile. Stiles stops walking and looks at her.

He tries really hard not to smile but he can't help it. A smile forms on his lips while his heart skips a beat. Lydia interrupts the moment by walking past her to the pack.

They walk into the library and Lilith walks next her, holding her hand. She takes the marker after Stiles, they smile at each other before she writes down her initials. LM they're next his and she smiles as she thinks.

She nods as she writes down all of the initials of the people that should have been there with them. She stops before she looks at Scott. "I can't write hers. That's what you should do. I would have wanted to be the one if it were up to me," she nods.

He smiles as he takes it with tears in his eyes. "Thank you, Lily," he smiles as he takes it.

Stiles looks at her with a sad smile as she stands next him. He holds her hand making her heartbeat skip.

"She would have been with us," Stiles says.

"She still is," Lydia says.

Lilith looks at Stiles before pulls her hand loose and walks to the stairs. She walks to her truck, Stiles runs after her and holds the door open as she tries to get in.

Malia looks at them before she sighs as she looks at Scott. "They have a bond because of their kid. You don't have to worry," he says.

"I can hear their hearts every time they talk, even when they look at each other. It's not just her, it's him too," she says as she looks at them again.

"So, i have Willow tomorrow? And i drop her off the next day?" Stiles asks.

Lilith nods as she looks at him. "We just have to figure something out. But with Malia..." she looks towards Malia and sighs. "We'll talk later, okay?" She asks.

He nods before he closes the door of the truck, she drives off with a sigh. While driving she puts on Spotify and listens to the music.

At home, she walks to her bedroom, she takes a shower before she unpacks her own room. She sits on her bed and fidgets with her bag until she just gets up with a sigh.

She walks into the room across from hers which is Willow's small bedroom. She starts unpacking there, when she is done, it's close to 5am when she finally lays down in her bed.

She sighs as she grabs her phone, she is tired but she also can't sleep. She calls someone that she probably shouldn't be calling at this hour.

"I swear to god..." Stiles starts.

"It's me," she whispers.

He immediately sits up in his bed. "Whats wrong?" He asks.

"I can't sleep. Everybody else is asleep ad I'm just..." she sighs as she hits her bed.

"Is the insomnia back?" He asks.

"Probably...Possibly," she smiles as she sits up.

"Want me to come over?" He asks making her think.

"What about your girlfriend?" She asks.

Stiles smiles as he looks at a picture of her, Willow and him. "I have another family," he says.

"Really? And they are?" She asks with a smile.

"Well, I've got a child. That child has a mother, who i just can't seem to stop loving," he says still sat on the edge of his bed.

She lays back down with a smile. "I hope you never stop loving her," she whispers as her smile disappears.

"I love you, Lilith," he whispers.