3.4 Unleashed

It has been two weeks since the night of the last full moon. Lilith is in the lockerroom getting ready for the Cross-country run. She stands next Stiles who looks at her.

"You are tired," he notes.

"Thank you, Stiles. For stating the obvious," she sighs while she warms up her muscles for the run.

She starts as soon as coach blows his whistle, Isaac following the new twins in town with Scott following him. She is runing with Stiles just behind her and turns to look at him.

"Enjoying the view?" she asks with a smile.

Stiles laughs as he speeds up grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the trees. She is pushed against one of the trees, she smiles as his lips find hers. The kiss is passionate and his hands explore her body.

His lips make their way to her neck making Lilith moan softly and open her eyes. She suddenly lets out a horrified scream causing Stiles to stop and look at her before following her eyes.

She is there when the sheriff arrives to look at the body. She has been quiet the whole time and Stiles has been looking at her the whole time. She has to go to the Sheriff's station to give her statement.

But instead of going back to school, she decides to go home and get some hours of sleep before she has to pick up her daughter. Around 8pm, as she is sat in her bedroom with her sleeping daughter, there's a soft knock on her bedroom door.

She gets up, with a sigh, and opens the door. "Mo..." she stops looking at a drenched Isaac who is standing in front of her, "Isaac? What's wrong?" she asks with a worried frown.

"I didn't know where else to go," he says looking down before he feels arms wrap around him.

"It's okay. I'm sure mom wouldn't mind," she whispers as he drops the bag and puts his hand in her hair.

He lets out a small sob. "Thank you," he whispers with a broken voice.