3.9 The girl who knew too much

How do you explain burn wounds that suddenly heal again? It's beacon hills, stranger things have happened here

Lilith is looking at her own body in the mirror. She sighs, every scar has disappeared when Derek turned her. Her c-section, the dog bite of Prada, the car accident. Every scar everywhere has disappeared.

She had only told Deaton and Lydia. Isaac broke up with her before she even got to leave the hospital. She got that he was angry with her, making a deal with his Alpha behind his back. If she were in his shoes, she would be angry too.

But she never thought about him, she only ever thought about her daughter and her sister. Those were the only important things for her. And she couldn't imagine a life without them, or a life for them without her.

And the boys? They didn't know, they couldn't know. Not yet at least. She goes to bed after getting dressed and quickly falls asleep.

The next day she stays home as she has to pretend to still be healing. She spends her day with her daughter, playing and watching over her as she sleeps.

To be honest, on one side, she is sad. She wasn't a druid anymore, she had to fight every minute of the day to control her wolf side. But she would have died if she wasn't turned when Derek turned her. So she is grateful, grateful and happy to still be alive. To watch her little girl grow up, to be with her twin longer and to support her friends and love them all.

That night her mom comes home and she makes her way to the school where she decides to watch the memorial for all the losses of the school. At the memorial she stands on the other side of the room to aviod Scott and Stiles.

She is watching intensely when she suddenly hears screaming that makes her feel like her head is about to explode. She runs out of the room and towards the screaming where she sees Stiles fighting to open the door.

"Get out of my way," she says making him look shocked at her.

"Lilith?" he asks with a frown.

She pushes him aside before she kicks open the door making him shocked. She walks in and looks at the sheriff stood against the chairs and tables. Scott fully shifted and on the floor with blood in the corner of his mouth.

She shifts and lets out a roar making everyone turn to her. "I don't have time for this," ms. Blake says before putting out her hand making Lilith fly to the other side of the room against the board.

Stiles opens his mouth in shock as he watches the board break. He runs to Lilith and helps her sit up against the wall. They have to watch as Stilinski is taken by ms. Blake who announces herself as the Darach.

Lilith gets up with the help of Stiles who looks at her in shock. She shifts back before she walks past him, letting go of the hand she was holding for support.