2.4 Abomination

Lilith is sat on a bench outside the school, she watches Stiles run past her the whole time. She's reading one of the last pages of a book out of boredom.

She looks up when he runs past her again. This time almost tripping over her bookbag. "Hey! Watch it!" she yells before she picks it up.

"I'm busy!" he yells not looking back at her while she rolls her eyes.

Lilith continues her classes the whole day, she looks at stiles a few times. Eventually Lydia walks over to her sister and clears her throat. "Can i...Can i sit with you?" she asks.

Lilith smiles with a nod as she takes her bag of the bench. "What's up?" Lilith asks.

"I just-i think i'm losing my friends. But it's okay. I've got you," Lydia smiles hugging her sister who also smiles and holds her sister.

After school, the two go to the game. Lilith plays the whole game, she just avoids the Abomination until he knocks her down. "Fuck!" she screams as she lands on her back with her helmet landing on the grass first.

"Are you okay?" Melissa asks, she knows the girl all too well as she was the one who did the discharge before she left to live with her dad and Lilith was best friends with Scott and Stiles.

"Just a little dizzy. I can keep going," Lilith says as she tries to get up.

"No way. You're stopping and i'm taking you home," Melissa says making Lilith sigh while she gets up.

"Great," she mumbles as she walks to the bench.

On the way to her house, Lilith is mostly quiet while Melissa sings to some music. "I'm sure the boys won't mind picking you up tomorrow morning, or that Scott won't mind bringing your car. I mean, our house isn't that far from yours," Melissa says while she pulls into the driveway.

"It'll be okay. Thank you for dropping me off, Melissa," Lilith smiles as she goes to get out of the car.

"Lilith? What happened to your...I have been dying to know. And i know i might not be the best person to tell, but i have to know," Melissa says carefully as she holds Lilith's upper arm.

Lilith thinks for a minute before nudging her head to the door and inviting Melissa into the Martin house.

As the two walk in Natalie is playing on the living room floor with the little girl. "Mom, you must remember Melissa. Can you give us a moment?" Lilith asks with a soft smile.

"Sure," Natalie says not really agreeing but still walking out of the room.

Lilith picks up her daughter and turns to Melissa. "This is Willow, she's now 14 months," Lilith smiles as Willow lets out a laugh.