3.7 Currents

"Are you okay?" Isaac asks over the speaker.

"Yes, Willow is just hungry and restless," Lilith sighs as she looks at her daughter.

"Mommy, i'm hungry," Willow whines.

Lilith is sigh as she looks at the cars in front of her. "What happened anyway?" she mumbles.

"10 car pile-up," Isaac sighs.

"Mommy! I am hungry!" Willow shouts angry.

"I know okay!" Lilith says raising her voice.

Isaac stays quiet while Lilith sighs as she leans on her wheel. "Are you okay?" Isaac asks.

"I'm also hungry, my back hurts, my 'legs' hurt and i'm tired," she says making Isaac chuckle while she rolls her eyes.

After almost an hour she gets to start driving home, she drives to the dinner and gets dinner for her, Willow and Isaac. At home, the three eat while Willow tells about her day at the nursery.

Isaac tells about work and so does Lilith before Lilith puts her daughter to bed. She walks downstairs where she drops down next Isaac on the couch.

She lays her head on his shoulder while she looks at what he is watching. "You okay?" he asks looking down at her.

"Just tired," she sighs looking up at him.

He grins before he looks at the tv. "Still in pain?" he asks putting his hand on her thigh.

She rolls her eyes as she sits up. "And tired," she says raising her eyebrow at him before she walks upstairs.

He walks after her but she locks the bathroom door before he can do anything. "Really?" he asks with a sigh as he hears the water of the shower turn on.

After half an hour, Lilith walks out with her hair in two french braids and her body is wrapped in a towel. Isaac looks at her while sitting in the bed, already in his pj's. She grabs her underwear and a shirt of him.

He looks at her as she gets dressed and gets in the bed. She lays down next him, he turns off the lights before pulling her into him.

The two go to sleep in silence, at midnight, Willow crawls into the bed next her mother. Lilith wakes up and goes the toilet, when she comes back, Willow is sleeping on her spot with her face close to Isaac who is looking at her.

"Hey," she whispers.

"Hey," he whispers while she moves her daughter over and lays down next him.

She lays with her head on his chest before she closes her eyes. That morning, Lilith gets herself and her daughter ready to go to school. Isaac helps while trying not to disturb the morning routine of his girlfriend and her family.

When they're ready, the three get in her truck, but instead of going to school. Lilith and Isaac drop Willow of at the nursery and then pick up Boyd before going to Derek's loft.

She walks in and goes to the table while the boys are explaining the plan to Derek. "One question..." Derek says before pointing to Lilith, "What is the druid without powers doing here?" he asks with a frown.

"Listening to the whines of my ex," she says before she goes downstairs with Isaac to sort out the electrical stuff.

"Are you scared?" he asks.

She shakes her head before she looks up at him. "You?" she asks.

"Just a little," he says with his usual smile.

They go back upstairs, where they stand on wooden pallets. Lilith sits next Isaac, leaning her head on his shoulder. Eventually it starts to get dark and the two are holding hands by now.

"Isn't the light on that supposed to be on?" Isaac asks suddenly pointing to the alarm.

"Yeah," Derek says while Lilith gets up, looking at him.

"What does it mean if it's not?" she asks with a frown.

"Someone cut the auxillary power," he says.

"But what about the main..." Boyd starts but at that moment, the main power gets caught and Isaac and Boyd also jump up.

Derek steps in the water and doesn't get electrocuted. "Derek? What do we do now?" Isaac asks while looking at Lilith.

"We fight," Derek says while his eyes glow their Alpha red.

Lilith takes out her phone and sends Stiles the message that the plan didn't work. She watches the fight between Derek and Kali. It's a heavy fight, one fights for the revenge of her dead loved one and the other fights for the safety of his loved one.

Isaac holds her hand while she looks at them. She looks at Isaac who has his eyes on their English teacher, the one Derek is putting his life on the line for.

There's no clear line of direction the fight is going, neither seems to be winning until Lilith gets a text from Stiles. "NOW"

Isaac looks at it before running to safe their teacher. Boyd runs to get his Alpha out of the water. And Lilith runs to get of the wet pallets and out of the water.

She is almost there and Isaac reaches his hand out, ready to catch her. But pain suddenly takes over her body and she lets out a scream as she falls in the water.

Isaac gets paralyzed, fear taking over his body while he looks at Lilith who isn't moving. The braids in her hair lose, her face in the water. Just laying motionless in the water.

Stiles runs into the loft, he looks at her body. "Lilith!" he yells before he runs towards her.

He turns her around, his hands shaking as he looks at her face. He moves her wet hair from her face, her eyes are closed and her mouth is open. She isn't breathing. "She isn't breathing! Why isn't she breathing? Call 911! Somebody call 911!" he cries while he starts applying heartcompression.

Lydia runs in, not being fast because of her heels. She expects to see her friends and sister all happy and smiles standing around the loft.

But instead, Cora is crying over the body of Boyd, Derek is staring at his bloody hands. Isaac is standing paralyzed by the top of the three steps and her English teacher is sat by the door.

Her eyes land on Stiles, who is applying heart compressions to her older twin sister. The mother of her niece is laying there, no motion in her body. She isn't moving, laying there as a stuffed doll.

Stiles is screaming things, but she can't hear him. She falls to her knees, how is she supposed to function when her sister is laying there? Is she dead? Is she dying? What will happen to Willow? Is she going to be the one to tell Stiles that he has a 2 year old daughter? Will she be the one to raise the little girl and tell her about her mother?

Gasp...