2.9 Party Guessed

Lilith is in bed with her daughter who is in a deep sleep. Suddenly, Lydia is downstairs screaming her lungs out making Lilith jump out of bed. She sprints down the stairs where she shakes a sleep walking Lydia awake.

"What the hell is going on?" Natalie yells as she walks stands on the stairs looking at her twin daugthers.

"I don't know! She suddenly started screaming," Lilith yells.

Lydia is standing next her sister while tears run down her cheeks. "I'm sorry. It was just a nightmare," she mumbles before she walks to the stairs and leaves.

Natalie walks to her daughter while holding her granddaughter. She hands Willow to Lilith before turning on the hot water boiler.

"Mom, will she be okay?" Lilith asks while comforting a crying Lilith.

"I have no...no clue, Lily. Just get your own daughter calm, i will focus on my own," she sighs before she makes Lydia some tea and walks back up the stairs.

"Are you sure that you don't mind?" Lilith asks her father while putting a bag on the counter.

"Lils, i would never mind watching my granddaughter. She is a joy and i love spending time with her. Besides you, she is my absolute favorite in this whole world. I might actually love her more then i love you," Mr. Martin chuckles while holding Willow on his hip.

"I think i would just love seeing you on my birthday instead of having that ridiculous party," she sighs.

MR. Martin smiles as he pulls his daughter in a hug. "Go. Celebrate your sweet 16 with your friends. And the day after, don't forget to put your truck in your own name and apply for your drivers license. No more illegal driving, you or your sister," he laughs kissing her forehead.

Lilith nods with a laughs before she says goodbye to her daughter and leaves. The next day, she helps prepare for the birthday party that night.

It's however really boring at the start until Stiles arrives and she looks at him. Stiles gives her a simple but meaningfull gift. It's a necklace, it has a dragon on it with glowing golden eyes.

"Thank you, Stiles. I mean it, this means a lot," she smiles before giving him a hug.

She stays in the hug a little longer than she thought she would be. And when they pull apart they look at each other for a few seconds before Lydia pushes punch in both their hands.

"Drink up, lovebirds," she smiles before she walks away.

Her night is chaos as she parties hard until she ends up by the side of the pool. She is sat on a chair until Stiles walks over. "What is this? Why the hell would you have all that babystuff in your bedroom?" he asks with an angry voice.

"Stiles...wait, i can...i can explain," she says getting up.

"Explain? Explain, what? Huh? How you ran away after finding out you were pregnant with my baby? How long are gonna hide it? How long until i have to find out on my own? How long until you lose control and kill our daughter?" he asks going from aggressive to intimidating in a matter of seconds.

His hands are around her upper arms and his face is inches away while he holds her in place. She closes her eyes, squeezing her eyes shut until she wakes up.

It seemed to be just a dream, tears are running down her face. She slowly makes her way up to her bedroom and takes out her phone after she changed into a sweatset.

She dails the police to get the house empty as her sister is no where to be seen and the party has gotten out of her control. Before the police can arrive she goes to her truck and drives to the diner across town.

She orders a strawberry milkshake and a cherry pie. She sighs as she looks at the pie before picking up a spoon. "Happy birthday to me," she whispers before she starts eating it.