2.12 Master plan

Lilith knocks on the door until it opens. "Hey, it's you..." Stiles says with a tone of disbelief in his voice.

"Are you okay?" she asks looking at his face.

"I...yeah. What are you...why are you here?" he asks.

She looks down before she chuckles. "Because i want to tell you something. Something that is really important," she says.

He frown looking at her before letting her into his bedroom. She looks around before laughing, she walks to the dresser that has all types of different things with cards on it.

"Why do you have all this junk?" she asks with a frown.

"It was for your brithday. But i didn't know what to give you," he says rubbing the back of his head.

She looks at him before she sits down on his bed. "What is it you want to tell me?" he asks sitting in his chair and rolling it to sit in front of her.

"I'm human. But i'm also a supernatural. My brain is, at least," she says before looking up at him.

He looks at her with a frown of pure confusion. "What are you?" he asks.

"A druid," she whispers looking down again.

He frowns before she clears her throat. "There's something else," she starts but his phone rings and Stiles lets out an annoyed sigh as he gets up.

"I have to pick up," he sighs looking back at her.

"Yeah, okay. I have to go anyways," she smiles getting up.

He nods as she walks out the door. "Can we talk soon though? It's really something you need to know," she says making him nod before she leaves him.

Lilith sits in her truck, she looks up when Stiles jumps into her truck. "We need to get Lydia," he says.

"Okay," she says before she starts her truck.

They get Lydia and on the way to the warehouse, Stiles explains everything to the twins. From the turning of Scott to the fight that the others are having now with the kanima.

Lilith drives her truck through a wall and looks at the others. "Did i hit him?" she asks before she smiles.

The kanima jumps on top of the hood making her let out a scream before she gets out of the truck quickly. She stands next Stiles while Lydia saves Jackson. She goes to comfort her sister when he dies, but suddenly she stops as Jackson starts getting up.

The fight is over, making Lilith turn to Stiles with a smile. Everybody goes back home and just for tonight, everything is alright. As Lilith gets in bed with her little girl.