3.11 Alpha pact

Why Lilith? Why would Jennifer take Lilith? And what did Deucalion mean with her being a guardian? Stiles thinks as he sits in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for the FBI.

When he is allowed to leave, he immediately to the Argents. There, he decides to put the confusion of Lilith being taken away.

He decides to ask Lydia about it when he sees her. And that he does, but to no avail. "I swore not to say anything about it. She is the one you should talk to," Lydia says.

"I can't talk to her! She will be dead within three days," he says losing his patience before he walks away.

Stiles stands with the others in the animal clinic. Lydia looks at the time before she gets up and grabs her bag. "Where are you going?" Allison asks.

"I'll be right back," she looks at Stiles before she looks at Deaton with a nod, "It's time," she whispers to him before she walks away.

"Time for what?" Stiles asks confused.

Deaton leans on the table before nodding. "Stiles, you might want to sit down," he says.

Stiles shakes his head as he tries to go after Lydia. Scott frowns as he looks at his boss. "Lilith is a guardian, i know how she is a guardian," Deaton says making Stiles stop in the doorway.

"How?" Scott asks.

"She has a daughter," Isaac says making Stiles turn around.

Deaton nods while Stiles looks at the vet. "H-how...how..." Stiles asks before stopping as he keeps on stammering.

"2 years," Deaton says.

Stiles lets out a heavy breath before almost falling over. "Her name is Willow. Lilith found out she was pregnant after a car crash when she was 14. She left and went to live with her dad. Isaac and her stayed in touch and she emailed me every week. She gave birth two months before turning 15. She was already doubting on returning when Lydia got bit by Peter and she decided to stay. She knew what her sister would become, she knew that her sister would need her. But she also wanted to tell you, more than anything. She wanted to tell you about Willow. But she was scared," Deaton explains as Stiles has sat down, his face in his hands.

The bell rings after 20 minutes and Lydia walks around the corner. She isn't alone, a little girl is with her. She has red hair, like Lilith. Her eyes are brown, like Stiles. Her skin is very pale, with moles like Stiles. But apart from her eyes and her skin, she is just like her mother.

Stiles looks at her, she is shy. Trying to hide behind her aunt, she is sucking on her thumb. Looking around the room while holding the hand of her aunt.

"Hi, little one," Deaton says looking at the girl.

Lydia is looking at Stiles, who is only focused on the little girl. She is beautiful just like her mother and she reminds him of her.

Willow let's go of her aunts hand and walks towards Stiles. She smiles as she pulls a necklace out from underneath her dress. "You gave this to my mommy before she left to have me. She told me it was from my daddy. Auntie says that you need it to get my mommy back," she says as she gives it to him.

Stiles takes it from her with tears in his eyes, he gets up and hugs her tightly. "I will. I'm going to find her," he whispers as he closes his eyes.

Willow stands to the side as Allison, Scott and Stiles go under to get back their parents and Lilith. Stiles looks at the girl one more time before he is under. He will make it back, he has to make it back now.

He must get back, for her...for Lilith...for his daughter, Willow...