3.12 Lunar eclipse

Stiles made it back, he had to leave Willow with Deaton for her safety. He went to go get Lilith and his dad back, but instead he got in a car accident.

Lilith looks at Allison and Isaac who run into the rootcellar. She shakes her head when Isaac goes to cut open her binds. "Wolfsbane," she mumbles.

Allison unties her and they're about to leave but the stairs collapses. They start looking for a way out, Lilith sighs as she sits down again. The cellar starts collapsing making her jump out of the way.

She looks up as Isaac is holding up the beam to keep the cellar from collapsing. Lilith gets up and starts helping to keep it up. But the eclipse soon starts making the powers of the two werewolves disappear.

The two try to keep it up but they can't, making the others help them. They're all about to give up and accept death when someone suddenly jumps down into the cellar.

An aluminum bat is placed to keep the cellar standing. They all sit down, relieved that it is stable again. "I always said aluminum was better then wood," sheriff smiles proudly at his son.

Stiles smiles before looking at Lilith. The cellar starts shaking and collapsing again making them all tense. Suddenly it stops making them all look up. "Is it over?" Allison asks.

Stiles looks at Lilith who looks down with an overwhelming feeling of guilt. He grabs her face, pulling it up and kissing her. She answers his kiss before the two pull apart as his phone rings.

Once they're all out of the cellar, Lydia and Cora arrive in Lydia and Derek's cars to get them all out of there. Stiles helps Lilith out who smiles as he holds her up.

"You okay?" he asks.

"I'll heal, but we need to get that head wound checked out," she says looking at the blood on his face.

He nods smiling before Lilith looks to the side. Lydia helps Willow out of the truck, Willow immediately starts running to her mother. "Mama!" she screams running through the sand.

Lilith runs out of Stiles's arms to her daughter before falling on her knees while tears run down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'm so, so sorry," she whispers as she just holds her.

She gets up still holding her daughter and makes her way to her sister who is also crying. Lilith pulls Lydia in the hug and kisses both their heads. "It's okay. I'm not going anywhere," she whispers as Lydia breaks down holding her sister tightly.

She looks at Stiles who is smiling at her while talking with his dad. The sheriff also looks at them and smiles happily before Lilith takes her daughter over to them.

"Sheriff, Stiles...This is Willow, my daughter..." she starts but Stiles finishes the sentence before she can.

"And mine," he says looking at her with a smile before looking at his baffled father.

"Well...hello, Willow. I guess that makes me your grandfather," he smiles as he holds out his hand to the 2 year old.

Willow lets out a small laugh. "I know," she says with a huge grin on her face as she puts her hand in his.